Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Le Marais is absolutely my favorite part of Paris. It only took 10 visits to discover it though. Toronto does have Guerlain, Malles, Dyptiques and Lutens im pretty sure.
They do have some smaller shops hidden away, I'm just starting to find out about them myself the more I use basenotes.

Anyone try Valentino?

Got it for Christmas and wore it today. Feel like its a little too light after a few hours.
Any thoughts?

Might trade it for Pure Malt.

Finally took Tobacco Vanille for a real test drive today. Makes me want to toss out my Pure Havane with the quickness. Don't think it tops Herod though.

Also wanted to turn my Macy's gift card into a Dior Homme come up but they only carried Eau, Cologne and Sauvage. No thanks :/

I've always just sniffed the TV tester sprayer at the counter and was never impressed, but on my skin, it's A1. Nothing against Pure Havane, but its too sweet for me now.

I've always just sniffed the TV tester sprayer at the counter and was never impressed, but on my skin, it's A1. Nothing against Pure Havane, but its too sweet for me now.

Thats the case w a lot of higher end frags. They smell way diff on skin, and as they develop throughout a wear. Some are linear, and what u smell is what u get. But yeaa

You guys post real premium staff on here :wow: I'll get there soon. If I were to decide between Polo Blue, Acqua di gio, or armani code which would be the better choice for the winter season that will last long and that women love?

Cleaning out some stuff.....have the following available.

10ml creed aventus batch 15u11 $27 (x1)
10ml creed original santal $23 (x2)
10ml amouage memoir man $24 (x2)
10ml odin ny semma $20 (x2)
10ml christian dior vetiver (discontinued) $25 (x1)
9ml olfactive studios chambre noir $20 (x1)

Shipping included. If u buy multiples, u save on shipping. Pm me if u need anything.

Last edited:
You guys post real premium staff on here :wow: I'll get there soon. If I were to decide between Polo Blue, Acqua di gio, or armani code which would be the better choice for the winter season that will last long and that women love?
out of those 3, Armani code is really the only one that is suited for cold weather in terms of it's scent. But I'm pretty sure I heard it doesn't last that long.

Creed MI 
Finally took Tobacco Vanille for a real test drive today. Makes me want to toss out my Pure Havane with the quickness. Don't think it tops Herod though.

Also wanted to turn my Macy's gift card into a Dior Homme come up but they only carried Eau, Cologne and Sauvage. No thanks :/
Pure Malt>Tobacco Vanille

yeah I'm not 100% sure but I think noir is more of a winter scent. I just wear it at night now if I do, I've worn it during the day and it just feels off.

let us know what you think
Noir is one I haven't sampled but a majority of the private blends are excellent, they're great frags if you're willing to pay extra.

Ok thanks, winter def isn't over yet.

I will def look into TF private blends for spring/summer. Thanks guys

Creed MI 

Pure Malt>Tobacco Vanille

Pure Malt and Herod smell nothing like TV to me. Not even comparable.

Herod >* though

You guys make me want TV

Bout to order I can't wait

I'll sell my Noir

Last edited:
Pure Malt and Herod smell nothing like TV to me. Not even comparable.

Herod >* though
I can't really remember the whiff I got of TV which was like a year ago, that's another I need to catch a split of...along with Herod, lol. I'm prolly the only one that frequents this thread that hasn't sampled Herod, ever!

Back
Top Bottom