Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Like 90% of the Google doc in my sig is done for. No more amouage, no more xerjoff, close to selling all designers I have left.

With that being said, what do y'all want to see split? I still have 150-200 10ml atomizers left. I'm down for cheapies, indie, niche, axe.. what evs.. I can't even remember the last split that's sold out, maybe those 10 bottles of bal d'Afrique last summer, but nothing this fall.

Also, 10 bottles of Homebrew left 100ml/$46

Pulp didn't sell, i had 30ml this whole time and just sold the bottle. I've split 25 bottles of Herod already and i can't stand the smell tbh.

Bal d'Afrique is always a possibility.
la yuqawam will consider it. Even though I'm not big on clones. How can you get any better than TL?

What else? I'll say this, The One edp never goes unnoticed, even hours into the dry down. Can't say the same for the edt. I still have plenty of that.
shame about pulp... and i agree edp version of The One is
nthat.gif

Like 90% of the Google doc in my sig is done for. No more amouage, no more xerjoff, close to selling all designers I have left.

With that being said, what do y'all want to see split? I still have 150-200 10ml atomizers left. I'm down for cheapies, indie, niche, axe.. what evs.. I can't even remember the last split that's sold out, maybe those 10 bottles of bal d'Afrique last summer, but nothing this fall.

Maybe some musc ravageur? Can't remember if it's been split or not

Last edited:

+1 L'Humaniste

It was mentioned a year or two ago but may not be a viable option anymore because of the options of splits now. But what about a Cold Weather pack and a warm weather pack?

5mL of a variety of fragrances

Vintage YSL M7

Not really, there's a bit of a risk, considering I won't be doing Herod, Aventus, DHI, etc.. but those are talked about for a reason. Not to mention, with all the questions, there are still way more people who haven't tried them than those who have. Again, I don't plan to focus on the heavily mentioned frags. I'm done with those.

So, suggestions are needed, I need to sniff quite a bit more of niche, indie offerings and maybe a few designers.

I never understood why this thread never spilled over into the "dressing better" one and vice versa, I know some people frequent both, but it's weird for that to be the one of the most trafficked threads on NT for so many years and there's hardly any discussion on scent, to me, cologne is just as important as your tie or socks, or lapel pin, etc.. Are these guys rocking chelseas, $300 denim with aqua di gio sprayed up, or even axe?

Just some random ramblings.:wow:

Alright, that's cool with me then :lol: I haven't bought anything in FOREVER, couldn't even name the last split I bought. Looking to try some new stuff

Not really, there's a bit of a risk, considering I won't be doing Herod, Aventus, DHI, etc.. but those are talked about for a reason. Not to mention, with all the questions, there are still way more people who haven't tried them than those who have. Again, I don't plan to focus on the heavily mentioned frags. I'm done with those.

So, suggestions are needed, I need to sniff quite a bit more of niche, indie offerings and maybe a few designers.

I never understood why this thread never spilled over into the "dressing better" one and vice versa, I know some people frequent both, but it's weird for that to be the one of the most trafficked threads on NT for so many years and there's hardly any discussion on scent, to me, cologne is just as important as your tie or socks, or lapel pin, etc.. Are these guys rocking chelseas, $300 denim with aqua di gio sprayed up, or even axe?

Just some random ramblings.
embarassed.gif
I frequent both in cycles. Basically only when I need new "dressing better" clothes or new smell goods.

I love the DBNT folks but theyre WAYYYYY too sensitive in there. 

the cold/warm weather pack is a good idea

how often do you actually update the google doc with out of stocks and new additions?

With that being said, what do y'all want to see split?

Byredo - Gypsy Water
And if you split Uden again I'm in!
I've heard nothing but good things about Uden.....but that price for 10ml :x

My thoughts.....

Dudes get caught up in trendy ****. Especially online.

That's where "menswear" is right now.

You're talking about a lifestyle.

Not trendy behavior.

And it's not as "cool" to instagram fragrances.

Last edited:

Well said! Repped.

Back
Top Bottom