Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Probably won't see many, if any Chanel masculine frags on discount/wholesale sites. They've always had that locked down. Chanel reps do get mad free stuff tho, that's how I've come up on heavily discounted bottles.

@Sole Reaver

Sauvage is Dior.
thought so... didnt understand why Chanel was being brought up 
tongue.gif

Lol, my bad. Dior. What was I thinking, you never know with Dior, DHI still pops up for $60 bnib, the parfum versiom was hitting for $60 at one point. But you never see dhi, dior homme drop below a certain figure no matter the retailer, i always found that odd. Sauvage anywhere in the

2010 version...only concern would be the actual juice ..if it is any good or not

the font looks good...the shape of the cap looks good ...the shape of the bottle looks good also...hard to tell about the box from the pictures because of the lighting because i have seen them darker in other pictures and lighter in some but it looks right ..

Last edited:
I've tried this VIW a few more times and it's grown on me. At first all I smelled was that cheap synthetic coconut but the more I wear it the more I appreciate the lime. I won't purchase again but didn't deserve all the hate I gave it.

Anybody know where I can get some Sauvage for a decent price?

ebay top sellers or sephora +4% cashback.

fortunately it's only ~65-70. it's good juice for the price, plus because it's basic you can layer it w/ VIW or MI, any good warm weather scent, or by itself is great too :smokin

Got lost for a sec and posted in the wrong thread.

Got a bottle of vintage Nasomatto Black Afgano today. It has a faulty seal and I've already lost 3ml in transit. I'm forced to crack it open and decant it.

If you're interested.

5ml $26

Got lost for a sec and posted in the wrong thread.

Got a bottle of vintage Nasomatto Black Afgano today. It has a faulty seal and I've already lost 3ml in transit. I'm forced to crack it open and decant it.

If you're interested.

5ml $26

If this was next Thursday I'd be in :/

Back
Top Bottom