Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

will wear it again tonight to a club and report any good news :smokin

bros.....

very first girl i approached of the night, petite sexy Guatemalan, like 5 4', 2 piece dress, dirty blonde, blue contacts, pierced tongue, has 3 kids, MY TYPE! :nthat:

she twerked & grinded on me for about an hour :smokin

didn't say anything about the juice, but I know for damn sure it played a part 8)

she had to be at work at 2AM so got the #. may see her tomorrow.

my evening set up is 1 spray of brew back of the neck, wait few mins 2 sprays Aventus back of neck, 1 to chest & 1 to left arm.

Last edited:
If it wasnt for Aventus this thread wouldnt have 600+ pages
laugh.gif

will wear it again tonight to a club and report any good news :smokin

bros.....

very first girl i approached of the night, petite sexy Guatemalan, like 5 4', 2 piece dress, dirty blonde, blue contacts, pierced tongue, has 3 kids, MY TYPE! :nthat:

she twerked & grinded on me for about an hour :smokin

didn't say anything about the juice, but I know for damn sure it played a part 8)

she had to be at work at 2AM so got the #. may see her tomorrow.

my evening set up is 1 spray of brew back of the neck, wait few mins 2 sprays Aventus back of neck, 1 to chest & 1 to left arm.

My man.

@bigj505  is selling in threads allowed? I was looking to sell a few things in other threads. Dont want to get banned tho. I noticed a poster in here selling 

Last edited:
Gonna wear Aventus tonight and see what happens as well :lol:

It's pretty much my go to when I go out at night but I haven't had much luck with women lately.

Who's this dude in here dry snitching?

Mind ya business man.
this

What the hell has been going on this week in the thread.

@bigj505
 is selling in threads allowed? I was looking to sell a few things in other threads. Dont want to get banned tho. I noticed a poster in here selling 

You'd actually talk to Meth about that and he doesn't even have a problem. This thread been going on for years, pull your skirt down b and move on

@bigj505
 is selling in threads allowed? I was looking to sell a few things in other threads. Dont want to get banned tho. I noticed a poster in here selling 

BigJ left NT a week ago, because of the newer younger members.... After this nonsense i really dont blame him

Big J left?? I thought I just seen him post the other day.
He posted in the outlet thread the reasons why he couldnt take it anymore... Thats Bigj505 the mod, not BigJ who post in this thread and others

Aaah ok. I've lost touch with the rest of NT. My old fav threads were ruined by certian people years ago dressing better and photography thread. :smh:

This thread has had very little drama. :smokin

PLEASE

stop quoting these trolls, stop posting in response to them.

excercise self control pretend they don't even exist, yall keep feeding them so they keep posting....:smh:

**** is going on in here? :lol:

This thread was good money until all this bird **** started popping off.

If you have nothing to contribute, keep it movin'.

Back
Top Bottom