Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Ummm....im hijaking this and getting it back on track.
What is everyone wearing this weekend (other than Aventus)?

Rainy day tomorrow, so i think I'm going with LCM30 (smells similar to TM zest) or some Lothair.

Ummm....im hijaking this and getting it back on track.
What is everyone wearing this weekend (other than Aventus)?

Rainy day tomorrow, so i think I'm going with LCM30 (smells similar to TM zest) or some Lothair.

Scent Of Peace For Him.

Gotta start getting through these decants :lol:

What are the rules of Niketalk....im lost lol.

Spam, or exploiting the site to promote your products/services, will be deleted on site and we will immediately terminate any accounts involved.  Items for sale may ONLY be posted in the designated buy/sell area.  Users should not attempt to arrange transactions outside of the private message or buy/sell sections of the site.  If you have a business you'd like to promote on NikeTalk, you may inquire about advertising here

View media item 2040242

Was in the 50s and chilly all day so I went with memoirs of a trespasser. Supposed to jump up in the 70s and 80s in just a few days so I'm using it while I can

I believe that's because of the heat that normally builds up in them. From showers etc.

Same thing with keeping them near sunlight.

I think you want them in a cool/dry place ideally.

@bigj505
 is selling in threads allowed? I was looking to sell a few things in other threads. Dont want to get banned tho. I noticed a poster in here selling 

BigJ left NT a week ago, because of the newer younger members.... After this nonsense i really dont blame him

Big J left?? I thought I just seen him post the other day.
He posted in the outlet thread the reasons why he couldnt take it anymore... Thats Bigj505 the mod, not BigJ who post in this thread and others
Yeah there's a few of us with similar SNs, there's even another BigJ who is a Knicks fan too 
laugh.gif
Bigj505 the mod, while I didn't frequent a lot of his common threads, it's still a bummer he left. I just read his last reply and it's understandable.. he was a cool dude.

Had my quick at work shower scent on, Rocawear 9. No biggie. Kind of od on baby power tho. Over takes the colonge.

I store mine on some tray I bought at target in my closet, it's dark and dry

Seems to work fine, I'm headed to the mall today for the first time in a while, feeling some kind of summer purchase

I also have mine on a wooden tray from Target :lol:
All my bottles are in that just on my night stand. All my decants and samples are in a drawer in the same night stand

Yo there is no way you can even remember what half of them smell like. How do you decide what you want to wear?

Back
Top Bottom