Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

It's not about me man I didn't even click the link, I don't need either fragrance. I just thought the whole situation was kind of funny. Forget I even brought it up.

Last edited:
I'm just not sure why people are complaining about somebody not putting them on when the link was already posted. I've said it in here a few times that fragrancenet on eBay was the spot.

I grabbed 3 Aventus as soon as I seen it. I know of people grabbing up to 16 and another 5 or so of VIw, GIT.. a lot of orders have been canceled, but mine is still sitting there "on hold".

If it's batches I don't necessarily want, I'll more than likely split it off or throw the bottles to whoever want them. Lord knows I have enough of Aventus. I'm hoping for 2013 batches or 14k01.

Don't forget to charge us less than what you paid for them. Ohh yeah and you should use overnight shipping as to not keep us waiting too long.

Last edited:
Baise I'd actually appreciate it if you put less care and effort into packaging the splits you send out. Takes me too much time to open the package. Although of course if the contents get damaged in the mail, I'll expect a prompt refund. Thanks.

Last edited:
anyone who paid for a big aventus split alrdy, tracking sent.
one more 50ml up for grabs, $96 shipped. first come first serve, will go out by the weekend, pm me.

i know a couple of u were tryin to get a little creed virgin island water.....got some more, most accounted for already, 10 or 20 ml left tho, pm me if u wanted it

And its gone...

Last edited:
In for Naxos
too damn hot in southern cali for Naxos right now man.. prolly the one i wanna try the most 2 
laugh.gif

Man it was 100 degrees at kick off at the U.S. vs Colombia game last Friday.
laugh.gif

After the game drove 20 mi up the freeway and it was a cold 60 degrees when I got back to Oakland.
indifferent.gif
i know the feeling man 
laugh.gif
 i live in the IE though so unless im heading to chill at the beach im screwed 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I.E. weather :x

I used to live in Montclair. I'll never forget one September it was 113 three consecutive days. Wanted to end it all right then.

That desert night chill in the winter is wack as hell too.

I'm 8 hours from the closest beach and y'all complaining.. Louisville was the hottest city in the United States 3 summers ago. Like 93 days straight of 90+ degrees plus insane humidity. :smh:

@Baise tonCanape and you prefer winter scents... that sucks man... im starting to like the winter scents more 2 more diversity imo... alot of summer scents are pretty similar idk maybe im just looking in the wrong places 
laugh.gif

@Baise tonCanape
and you prefer winter scents... that sucks man... im starting to like the winter scents more 2 more diversity imo... alot of summer scents are pretty similar idk maybe im just looking in the wrong places :lol:  

I couldn't be in a worse climate for my tastes. North/Northwest would be ideal for frags and life in general :lol:

Nio gets mad play from me tho in the heat, because it lasts amd has an amazing vetiver, green, woody drydown..

Not gonna lie to y'all, I've been branching out; Chanel N 5, 18, 19, 22, bois des îles. .. I'm loving it, these are all quite unisex. I wear No. 5 to sleep, cause it reminds me of a wealthy, French milf, very comforting. :wow:

Last edited:
I couldn't do Naxos in the heat, but i do know folks that prefer it in the warmer months.
wait...wut?

you told me yourself that you like wearing Naxos in the heat better. :lol:

Anyways I want tot try Uden, but I don't know how similar it is to other citrus based frags I have. Unforgivable, Erolfa, and Imperial all smell quite similar. I gave Unforgivable to my brother and I might give Imperial to my dad.

Back
Top Bottom