Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I get the most compliments when wearing blue de chanel, such a clean versatile scent that can be worn throughout the season's in almost any occasion. Check it out if you haven't already.
My girl told me to get this today...maybe it was you she smelled it on 
laugh.gif

just been on a fragrance kick lately. ordered 9 more bottles today. it helps that I'm replacing some, but the majority are new scents for the collection.

Where do you guys store your bottles? I have a counter in my closet that I keep mine on. Long as I'm not in there, it's pitch black and climate controlled..

How do you like it? Good stuff right
Great stuff. I'll have to give it a week or so to properly compare it with Only The Brave but I'm already thinking I'm gonna enjoy this more.

I got a few test sprays in the store, went to the gym right after and showered and I can still smell it a bit.

Last edited:
The DHI grew on me. Love this @#$% !!! The feminine smell goes away in a few minutes and turns into a nice semi spicy scent

Last edited:
The DHI grew on me. Love this @#$% !!! The feminine smell goes away in a few minutes and turns into a nice semi spicy scent

where'd you get it?

and wow how much was that aventus?? is it different from the typical bottle? stronger? pure oil? how does that work lol

Call the las Vegas Dior boutique. They'll ship out a 3.4 oz for 77 flat (way better than paying 100+ elsewhere)

I do agree that it's not a casual scent though. Seems like something you wear if you're going to a high end club in Vegas
Or something.

Last edited:
where'd you get it?

and wow how much was that aventus?? is it different from the typical bottle? stronger? pure oil? how does that work lol

lol its $580, you can get it on creeds website or neiman Marcus site
just regular aventus in a big *** bottle
it is a splash top, no sprayer

Last edited:
Stillin729 or anyone ever had any experiences with Thierry Mulger Pure Havanne? I heard it smells amazing, but I havent been able to locate it to sample.

Stillin729 or anyone ever had any experiences with Thierry Mulger Pure Havanne? I heard it smells amazing, but I havent been able to locate it to sample.

I own it and its one of my favs if not my favorite. I literally want to eat my arm sometimes.

Def smells good but you can only really wear it in fall and winter but good seasonal cologne

Nordstroms will let you make your own samples if you have one around you

Back
Top Bottom