Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Def smells good but you can only really wear it in fall and winter but good seasonal cologne

Nordstroms will let you make your own samples if you have one around you
I got a decant of it from illphillip, will try it out today if im not going anywhere

Love Pure Havane. Yes, it is more of a Fall/Winter scent.

I think Havane and Malt are the best of the A*Men fragrances.

I sampled mine in Macy's.

Stillin729 or anyone ever had any experiences with Thierry Mulger Pure Havanne? I heard it smells amazing, but I havent been able to locate it to sample.

i have it. got lots of compliments with it. Just got pure malt earlier this week, I like that more. It just feels more easy going. Pure Havanne is a strong scent, least my bottle is. Hits you hard, then you have the pleasant dry down. But Malt is on point from the first spray. I love it.

and good looks sfc415 on that tip, I'll definitely hit dior up instead of spending the 100+ i was going to spend.

I think i'll be picking up pure malt in a month or 2 when it starts to cool down.. always wanted to try it
Same fam. My go to rotation for the upcoming Fall/Winter is going to be

Aventus - Obvious choice for a year round scent

Pure Malt - Daily Use

Burberry London - Daily Use

DHI - Weekends at night when going to bars, clubs, parties, etc

Call the las Vegas Dior boutique. They'll ship out a 3.4 oz for 77 flat (way better than paying 100+ elsewhere)

I do agree that it's not a casual scent though. Seems like something you wear if you're going to a high end club in Vegas
Or something.
Thanks for the tip, BRAH. $77 shipped 
pimp.gif

$225 for 1oz of Jardin d'Almalfi or any of those for the matter bahahaaaa..

I guess these are really marketed to Royalty, only.

I like some Creed colognes, but their marketing is BS. "Created for Napoleon, using the most exclusive of apples from royal gardens, using techniques formed by the Pharoahs and the Ming Dynasty, etc." Just admit that you're the "designer brand" of colognes :lol:

Last edited:
I like some Creed colognes, but their marketing is BS. "Created for Napoleon, using the most exclusive of apples from royal gardens, using techniques formed by the Pharoahs and the Ming Dynasty, etc." Just admit that you're the "designer brand" of colognes :lol:

I mean they did make perfumes for royalty so why not use it in their marketing?

how much did you charge him? :lol:

I would rather have the bottle with their sprayer if I am buying a 4 oz bottle

some people couldn't care less about having the actual bottle though, some just want the smellz
he saved over $50, and thats including if purchased on frag net with 20% off

also tried out pure havanne today
giving it the slight edge compared to pure malt
need to try both more for sure though

That's funny I just received my bottle of Pure Havance and Edition Blanche today, 3.4oz at $50 a piece from from a Facebook group.. Some guy was unloading quite a bit for cheap, wish I had more cash.

Back
Top Bottom