Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Can you guys point me in the direction of where I can purchase bleu de channel parfum for men I see notion has it but do you guys know of any other sites for a decent price point?

Can you guys point me in the direction of where I can purchase bleu de channel parfum for men I see notion has it but do you guys know of any other sites for a decent price point?

just about any department store will have this try macys i guess if you get in on there sales

Looking for a scent for my girl for valentines day. Anyone have any female or unisex scents to recommend?

It's almost Valentine's Day which means us smell guys are probably looking for a scent for that special someone. Well I have the perfect thing for all of my Bay Area people Saks Fifth Avanue (San Francisco) is having a Spring beauty Trend show this coming Saturday! There will be 2 Shows at 11:30 am and 1:00 pm. There will be champagne, music, and small bites. Tickets are $25 which will reserve you a space in the show of your choice, which will have presentations for various luxury lines showcasing the season's hottest trends so he or she can not only smell their best, but look their best too, also included will be entry into our raffle for free fragrance and beauty products. Tickets are going fast so feel free to send me a DM or email me at [email protected] for more information thank you and have a wonderful day!

Me and my boy are known as the really good smelling guys at work. He's always asking what cologne I'm wearing and going on basenotes and Reddit to find the cheaper clones and purchasing them :lol:.

As of late he's been getting obsessed with fragrances and has been getting samples everywhere he goes. He's been bringing his favorites to work to let me try them out and to get me to buy more cologne. I be like nah, these smell good but I got waaayy too much cologne already.

Brung a sample of Thierry Mugler Pure Tonka to work today. Said it smells like cake and cookies lol. But said him and his girl love it. He sprayed it on a piece of paper for me and to my surprise I was stiffing that piece of paper like every 10 mins for 8 hours :lol:

I know fragrances can smell a lot different on skin but really considering going a head in copping a bottle. If so it will be my first bottle purchase in about a year. Thought I was done spending money on cologne :smh:

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Me and my boy are known as the really good smelling guys at work. He's always asking what cologne I'm wearing and going on basenotes and Reddit to find the cheaper clones and purchasing them
laugh.gif

As of late he's been getting obsessed with fragrances and has been getting samples everywhere he goes. He's been bringing his favorites to work to let me try them out and to get me to buy more cologne. I be like nah, these smell good but I got waaayy too much cologne already.

Brung a sample of Thierry Mugler Pure Tonka to work today. Said it smells like cake and cookies lol. But said him and his girl love it. He sprayed it on a piece of paper for me and to my surprise I was stiffing that piece of paper like every 10 mins for 8 hours
laugh.gif

I know fragrances can smell a lot different on skin but really considering going a head in copping a bottle. If so it will be my first bottle purchase in about a year. Thought I was done spending money on cologne
mean.gif
smart thing woulda been to spray some on your wrist or back of the hand when your boy brought in the sample to see how it developed with your skin chemistry

smart thing woulda been to spray some on your wrist or back of the hand when your boy brought in the sample to see how it developed with your skin chemistry

Already had a fragrance on. I told him to spray a business card because he brought multiple scents for me to smell. Plus if it smells bad I can just throw the card away and don't have to scrub it off my skin.

I'll hit him up today and have him bring it back Monday when I won't have any other fragrance on to interfere with. From the reviews I've been seeing, it's considered a pretty inoffensive scent so I'll test it on my skin then.

Just hoping the weatherman is right and it's in the 50s Monday and not the 80s like today in Dallas :x

Plus if it smells bad I can just throw the card away and don't have to scrub it off my skin.
i agree dont spray **** without first smelling it. my suggestion was for after you realized it smelled good then to try it on your skin... i normally dont wear anything when i go sniffing for frags but if for some reason in some random occasion i find myself around fragrances and i enjoy one i dont mind spraying some on my wrist or back of the hand because my scent is normally just sprayed around my neck and if its lighter then on my chest as well... thats just me though 

i agree dont spray **** without first smelling it. my suggestion was for after you realized it smelled good then to try it on your skin... i normally dont wear anything when i go sniffing for frags but if for some reason in some random occasion i find myself around fragrances and i enjoy one i dont mind spraying some on my wrist or back of the hand because my scent is normally just sprayed around my neck and if its lighter then on my chest as well... thats just me though 

View media item 2296439

I prefer testing a fragrance on my skin when I have nothing else on. If I do buy it, im not going to be wearing it with another fragrance. Trying Pure Tonka on when I'm wearing Aventus isn't going to give me a true representation of how only Pure Tonka interacts with my skin.

But I guess if you really don't have any other opportunities ever to test it out again, you gotta do what you gotta do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So I copped this yesterday cause I want something different and perfume version of colognes. Chick said to try this out, I did and it's [emoji]128293[/emoji]

A very musky.. sweet but masculine smell. The different notes of the colgone smells so damn good as it drys

Had so many compliments on it today. Sprayed it in my wrist yesterday 1130 am MT time and it's 2:05 am and i can still smell it. Nice cheapie that competes with the best imo

View media item 2332437

Wore dior bois d'argent Monday, DHI Valentine's Day & just picked up this to wear today:

View media item 2334364
Gotta take an L for paying retail at Ulta. First time I EVER paid retail for a fragrance :smh:

But I've been winning the last 3 days with the ladies :smokin :D

Wore dior bois d'argent Monday, DHI Valentine's Day & just picked up this to wear today:

View media item 2334364
Gotta take an L for paying retail at Ulta. First time I EVER paid retail for a fragrance :smh:

But I've been winning the last 3 days with the ladies :smokin :D
Might not be the fragrance that's attracting the yambs...Nice ride, were you able to smell the newest one to the line kryptomint? Or Anyone?

Last edited:
Thanks, and nah they didn't have anything new. I'll probably hit up the mall this weekend and check it out [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I want to try Pure Tonka, my bottle of Pure Havane is getting low and I want to replace it with either PT or Pure Malt

Back
Top Bottom