Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Decants -- Take the remaining four for $80 shipped.

All are 10ml decants, see pics for level.
PM me if interested.

Le Labo Gaiac 10 -- $34
Profumum Roma Eccelso $24
SOLD---Profumum Roma Aqua Viva $23--SOLD
Imaginary Authors Mosaic $16
Hermes Vetiver Tonka $13

View media item 2330888View media item 2330889

Last edited:
I guess im late, but Aventus will no longer come in a 4oz. Only 100ml/3.4oz and 50ml/1.7oz.

Creed on that bs, as per usual.

I believe it's to do with the travel sizes. You can take a 3.4oz in a quart zip lock bag carry on so most companies headed this direction if they have not already.

Pulp man....potent stuff. Found a place by my work that had the Byredo line and tried Super Cedar. It was largely forgettable.

o.42412.jpg

Anybody tried this before? Got a sample coming in, been reading good things about it

Got my sample in, and I think I'll be buying a full bottle of this stuff. Note breakdown online is kind of misleading, although my nose isn't the best at discerning individual notes. It supposed to be a honey smell with a bunch of fruits, but what I get is a whiskey smell with a little spice. Not a huge fan of boozy colognes, but this one tickles my fancy.

Gotta try that out next time I'm in the city. What are other boozy fragrances you've tried?

Pure Malt and a Sean John joint are the only ones that come to mind

Edit: And another one called Rocawear IX, didn't like that one at all

Last edited:
Got a sample of Bergamote 22 and Creed Spice & Wood in the mail today. I'll give them both a spin next week. Texas weather for the win.

When did aventus get so expensive? Even the discount places seem way more than a few years ago when I was last buying fragrances. Anyways I probably paid too much for this 4oz bottle I just got, but I wanted to make sure I got one before they went to the 100ml size. What's the right price to pay for a fb with box?

I've sampled the by kilian line fairly extensively since picking up straight to heaven and I was curious what you guys thought about that house as well. I liked love, but not for myself. Bamboo harmony was pretty nice but kind of linear i guess. The other standout to me was apple brandy. Very nice and refined and not at all cloying on my skin like back to black or intoxicated. I found myself enjoying intoxicated initially but I get what I think is a lot of cardamon out of it, and it makes me feel sort of sick. It might just not work on my skin.

From le labo I got a sample of Thé Noir 29 which surprised me as well because I usually don't like fig fragrances but thought it was pretty nice and a sorta refreshing vibe for lack of a better term. Good performance on my skin as well, on par with rose 31. 

Last edited:
When did aventus get so expensive? Even the discount places seem way more than a few years ago when I was last buying fragrances. Anyways I probably paid too much for this 4oz bottle I just got, but I wanted to make sure I got one before they went to the 100ml size. What's the right price to pay for a fb with box?

I've sampled the by kilian line fairly extensively since picking up straight to heaven and I was curious what you guys thought about that house as well. I liked love, but not for myself. Bamboo harmony was pretty nice but kind of linear i guess. The other standout to me was apple brandy. Very nice and refined and not at all cloying on my skin like back to black or intoxicated. I found myself enjoying intoxicated initially but I get what I think is a lot of cardamon out of it, and it makes me feel sort of sick. It might just not work on my skin.

From le labo I got a sample of Thé Noir 29 which surprised me as well because I usually don't like fig fragrances but thought it was pretty nice and a sorta refreshing vibe for lack of a better term. Good performance on my skin as well, on par with rose 31. 

Aventus was never cheap. It's been over $200 a bottle at the discounters for a few years now.

Back
Top Bottom