Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

^did you give pure malt a whiff yet?

Yes. I like it a lot. I don't know if I "kind of" like it more than Pure Havane because I've had Pure Havane longer and Pure Malt is "new". But they are both great and my favorite A*Men scents.

I can't wear something I don't enjoy myself even if chicks will open up upon first whiff

These are the joints my younger brother gets. He might get Bleu De Chanel next. That's one that always fallen into that category for me.

still need to try dhi

If you have any HTTP, I'm down for the swap.

Never smelt dhi. I think it's my next blind purchase. That or something by A Men
Not something you wanna blind buy, especially for the price.  A great frag, but DEFINITELY not for everyone.  That goes for Thierry Mugler's A*Men and its flankers too.  Definitely get a sample first.  Alot of people blind buy DHI and get blindsided by the strong Lipstick/Makeup Iris note.  Same with the tar note in A*Men.  With those fragrances, just as many or more people hate it than love it. 

Last edited:
Not something you wanna blind buy, especially for the price.  A great frag, but DEFINITELY not for everyone.  That goes for Thierry Mugler's A*Men and its flankers too.  Definitely get a sample first.  Alot of people blind buy DHI and get blindsided by the strong Lipstick/Makeup Iris note.  Same with the tar note in A*Men.  With those fragrances, just as many or more people hate it than love it. 

I feel like a lot of people don't give the cologne a chance though. The feminine smell is there for the first 15-20 mins but settles down into a great smell afterwards. I didn't like it at much at first but by the time I got fully dressed and ready to leave the house I couldn't stop smelling myself :lol:

I could see it not working for the type of guy who tries to be extra masculine 24/7 though, like the type of people who dress like Dipset in 2013. it's not a typical "masculine scent"

Last edited:
why do all my pictures come out ninjahood sized?!
laugh.gif
 are you copying and pasting from another site. if so its going to come out huge.

thanks to whoever posted that abercrombie fierce giftset - after the 30% off code it came to 11.89.....cant beat that

I stay on that givenchy pie.

let them know bro this is easily one of my new favorites. Smells incredible.

if you guys want a nice niche fragrance and dont want to spend too much look into the Geir line. Geir Ness is such a wonderful fragrance. Smells incredibly fresh and clean. Norwegian perfumiers

I got some Amen samples if people want. I didn't like it at all
just og amen?
brb let me go take pics. I have a **** ton of them. They're black with blue writing. I just been giving them away, especially the ones with the splash vials. I'm not sure handed enough to deal, I just pop them open and spill the entire thing. The ones in the plastic bag ar **** him, there's a single John Varvatos Artisan, and Perry Ellis Night and 2 Dolce Gabana The One also in splash vials. Shipping + the cost of a bubble mailer + $1. HMU

View media item 514330

Last edited:
I know this is the cologne thread but I just thought I'd share..

You guys should try the Every Man Jack products.

Very good stuff. I know a lot of us just use the Dove for Men products but I switched to this and it's legit.

I prefer the "Sandalwood" scent, it's a very subtle fresh and woody scent, and it cleans really well. Not overpowering. There are other scents available as well. I still use unscented Dove bar soap first, rinse and then I use this.

Only $4.99 at Target.

View media item 514839

Damn you wash with bar soap then bidy wash? That's a lot of effort lol

I do love EMJ shampoo but can't do the body wash, I need unscented

Damn you wash with bar soap then bidy wash? That's a lot of effort lol

I do love EMJ shampoo but can't do the body wash, I need unscented

I feel like body wash doesn't get me as clean as bar soap does. :lol:

So I use unscented soap + the body wash.

I didn't think the EMJ body wash clashed with my cologne at all, but unscented is probably the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom