Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

SOTD Chanel Bleu de Chanel

Forgot just how good this fragrance smells since I haven't worn it in almost a year. It was one of the very first splits I bought when I got into cologne years ago, so I don't know if it's the EDP or EDT version.

bought a couple of samples of Aventus from fragrance net. I want to try it out to see what the buzz is all about I will say tho Bond no.9 NY Oud has me sold tho. I think I love Oud smells. any suggestion fellas

Lol, suggest the rawest l, butt cheek smelling ouds out there!?

I highly doubt he’s ready for that, but eh. Designer ouds have been quite good in recent years, albeit they all use synthetic Oud, but the clean, Oud-y smells is appealing. I would start there, if you want more skank and have a penchant for expensive niche, Tom Ford is obvious, Armani Prive, Creed Royal Oud is clean, Cartier’s Ouds are exquisite, Dior Ouds are raw, etc, etc..

Lol, suggest the rawest l, butt cheek smelling ouds out there!?

I highly doubt he’s ready for that, but eh. Designer ouds have been quite good in recent years, albeit they all use synthetic Oud, but the clean, Oud-y smells is appealing. I would start there, if you want more skank and have a penchant for expensive niche, Tom Ford is obvious, Armani Prive, Creed Royal Oud is clean, Cartier’s Ouds are exquisite, Dior Ouds are raw, etc, etc..
mans said he loved oud

6sm.gif

Oud Satin Mood and Oud Silk Mood by MFK pretty good. Oud Wood is meh imo smells very band aidish to me but at least its not fecal smelling :lol:

2 complete different fragrances to compare imo... I've actually layered both and got some insane compliments. Grand Soir will over power the 540 if you go heavy on it however.
Yeah they're completely different. Just saying that when you hear MFK, it's always 540 as the star of the house.

Best place to sell pretty close to full bottles? Moved down to Fl last month and a lot of my winter colognes that I have when I was in NJ I don’t see myself using down here.

Back
Top Bottom