Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I have a 100ml bottle of HTTP I bought up for sale. With shipping I paid 210. I blind bought it, its not for me. I'll let it go for 150 shipped if anyone wants.

Haven’t bought new cologne in a while. Bought Aventus, but realized I’d never wear it and the price is insnane. And went on a date with a girl with it and she didn’t even notice. So I returned it. Got Jo Malone wood sage and sea salt. Works much better with my skin and only $65.

Next will be Tom Ford Oud Wood.
how do you know she didn't even notice? I know I be smelling good as hell but the majority of women don't be saying nothing :smh:

Haven’t bought new cologne in a while. Bought Aventus, but realized I’d never wear it and the price is insnane. And went on a date with a girl with it and she didn’t even notice. So I returned it. Got Jo Malone wood sage and sea salt. Works much better with my skin and only $65.

Next will be Tom Ford Oud Wood.
Oud Wood is classic

Three sprays of Aventus 14k01 today. Moisturized and also threw lotion over the top 2hrs in to calm it down.

This Red Tobacco is fire famb!!!!
Wasn't feeling the opening at first but this dry down is something delicious.:pimp:
Gonna go through the other splits this week.

IMG_4889.jpg

IMG_4890.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4890 (1).jpg
    IMG_4890 (1).jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I dont know what else to get as another cologne to rotate with Aventus.

I dont want to use Aventus everyday.

Any suggestions? I like things that smell like Aventus but HTTP I didnt like.

Again 150 shipped for the bottle of HTTP to the lower 48!

Who on ebay is reliable for splits? Looking for VIW since I wanna give it a test run before I commit to a bottle.

I dont know what else to get as another cologne to rotate with Aventus.

I dont want to use Aventus everyday.

Any suggestions? I like things that smell like Aventus but HTTP I didnt like.

Again 150 shipped for the bottle of HTTP to the lower 48!
You can try Mancera Cedrat Boise. A lot of people think it smells like Aventus, I don't. It is similar vibe, but different.
Or you can go the cheap route and grab Armaf Club De Nuit Intense for like $30-$35. Smells like smoky batch Aventus.
And one that I never see mentioned is Express Cypress and Woods. Smells like a super fruity batch of Aventus. I actually like it better than Aventus. They have it at Express stores.

I think I'm about that full bottle life, slowly but surely.. HTTP and Bal d'Afrique are holding me down. I think I need to get some Chanel AHS in my life again, that was always one of my safe go-to's.

I will be buying a full bottle of VIW. I straight up miss that scent.. makes me happy, man. I still have a little bit of the last large Aventus split to cover me when needed. I need to go back through my collection of old splits and see if I'm missing any forgotten gems.

Bought a bottle of allure bc I hadn’t worn it in years. Not the same anymore too similar to the one imo. Probably gift it to my uncle who put me on it back in middle school in the first place :lol:

There's some kinda teeny bopper convention downtown and in the Hotel I work out of.. I've never smelled so much cologne floating around in one place and on the street. Lotta Sauvage in the air. :lol:
Sauvage is all I smell here at work, it's like these guys haven't smelled any other scent
rS64Ldb.png

I will be buying a full bottle of VIW. I straight up miss that scent.. makes me happy, man. I still have a little bit of the last large Aventus split to cover me when needed. I need to go back through my collection of old splits and see if I'm missing any forgotten gems.

Fragrance.net has VIW 3.3 oz for $176.

Back
Top Bottom