Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Im so conflicted over my YSL Y for men cologne. it smells so good at first. But after like an hour the smell turns to something reminiscent of leather or cedar wood or something and i dont like it anymore. whereas i try something like invictus and it smells like a sharper version of this.... but it smells great the entire dry down. is my nose jcked up or did ysl drop the ball? i have 2 of their del homme bottles and its amazing. then this one seems kinda... egh

Wanting to grab a bottle of YSL LHomme... Love it as my everyday, dont have to think about it fragrance... Anything else in that realm that is worth a sniff???

Wanting to grab a bottle of YSL LHomme... Love it as my everyday, dont have to think about it fragrance... Anything else in that realm that is worth a sniff???

their other one la nuit de l'homme is amazing as well. as you see above, i cant quiet recommend their Y one. at least as far as my nose goes because the dry down is hit or miss to me. bleu de chanel is highly recommended but to me its TOO soft/sweet. some of the other guys could probably chime in with more in that realm and price range that would suit your needs

Chanel platinum egoiste is the main one for me. Dior homme sport and mfk aqua universalis as well.

went to the mall and bought invictus yesterday. talked myself into getting that aqua di gio absolu as well. have yall smelled that one? its PERFECT. and super damn expensive

I noticed that Zara has put out the Rich/Warm/Addictive again. They actually have both from the Tobacco Collection out. I know people wanted it to be available again. Really good cheap fragrance, not really for me though.

Byredo's Eleventh Hour is good. Smells like the holiday season, mainly Thanksgiving, to me. I get spices and some sort of cranberry like note.
Also, Tokyo by Gallivant is awesome.

La nuit, pure malt, tuscan leather, and some la yuqawam once the the tl was gone

o and some mahogany woods i got from here

any suggestions ? blackngold1z
Sounds good to me. We have a lot of the same frags.

Im pretty much going to wear Mahogany woods for lounging around and quick errands, pure malt and d&g the one edp as daily drivers. Tom Ford tobacco vanille for special occasions, and sprinkle in yuquwam, le labo santal, jazz club and by the fire place here and there.
Im trying my best to not buy anything else for the rest of the year.

Found this at a thrift shop for $4.

20180912_225333.jpg

**SOLD** 18E01 Tester NEVER SPRAYED - $215 Shipped

**BOTH SOLD** 18D02 50ml Decants - $85 Each Shipped

**CONUS ONLY**

2RCsqvI.jpg

q8GUiRJ.jpg

A6GGGmp.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody interested I have a couple of things for sale.

18E01 Tester NEVER SPRAYED - $225 Shipped
18D02 50ml Decants - $85 Each Shipped

**CONUS ONLY**

2RCsqvI.jpg

q8GUiRJ.jpg

A6GGGmp.jpg

It might be just me, but your pics don't show. I only see them if I quote your post.

Does anyone like invictus in here? the og one. I'll let it go on a nice discount and ive ued it 3 times total. Something about it gives me a headache

I've been trying out/wearing Tom Ford's Noir Extreme the last 2 days, didn't realize it was this good. Always overlooked it every time I saw it. Always thought it was just another mall scent, but I was wrong. Longevity is really good, but sits so close to skin.

Back
Top Bottom