Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

GONE

D&G The One Edp 2ml
Tom Ford Black Violet 5ml
Tom Ford Lavender Palm 5ml
Dior Bois d’argent 2.5ml
Carner Barcelona Cuirs 2.5ml
Chanel Coromande 3.5ml
Ralph Lauren Purple Label 2ml
Roja Dove Danger edp 2ml
Guerlain Santal Royal 1.5ml
Kalemat Black 1ml
Maison Francis Kurkdjian Silk Mood Extrait 2ml
Valentino Uomo Intense 2ml
Guerlain Gourmand Coquin 1ml
Memo French Lover 1ml
Carner Barcelona El Born 3ml
Homebrew 01 5ml

D38B296D-ED73-4B6A-9567-E02FB75CD191.jpeg

Last edited:
Where else can I cop Bal D'afrique since Fragnet is sold out. I don't wanna pay full retail, but if I have to...

That time of the year is coming again.

Which city exclusives are you guys copping from Le Labo?

I wanted to cop Gaiac 10 the most out of all of them. Ironically I'll be in Japan at the time.

-Drew
Gaiac 10 is the one!

And as someone who worked for Le Labo for a couple years. I can say their fragrances are worth the $ imo

Just started my cologne collection up...so far I’m feeling bleu de Chanel, jimmy choo man intense, jean Paul le male, and unforgivable by Sean jean

Anyone purchase santal 33 le labo lately?
They definitely changed something
The projection and longevity is lacking

Estee Lauder bought out le labo a few yrs back, not sure of any reformulations or anything. i had a few newer bottles of bergamote 22 vs a really old one, i didn't notice much diff. santal 33 i never really liked so I haven't smelt it in recent yrs. They also updated their bottles as well, once again i'm not sure on when any of this happened specifically.

Need this gone. 60ml Aventus batch 17Y01.
***SOLD SOLD SOLD***
20180820_211305.jpg

Is that from Zee?

I just re-upped on Aventus from him and he through in 30ml of Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi and a sample of Creed Viking.

The Mandarino di Amalfi is a nice summer scent. Not feeling the Viking at all.

Is that from Zee?

I just re-upped on Aventus from him and he through in 30ml of Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi and a sample of Creed Viking.

The Mandarino di Amalfi is a nice summer scent. Not feeling the Viking at all.

Not sure, got it in a trade

If anyone is interested I’m selling a 250 ml bottle of Dior Granville for a great price.
About 245 ml or more remaining.

Also selling Dior Homme Parfum only sprayed 3 times,still have boxes for both.

Last edited:
Mefisto aint worth it smells like a dirty smw. But I'm just not a fan of any of those scents so maybe im just hatin

Already decanted, need to go....
Take both for $50 shipped. Pm me
10ml MFK Aqua Celestia Forte
10ml Parfums De Marly Layton

Back
Top Bottom