Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Can’t remember who recommended but #salute

082E83B0-B2F1-4816-87CD-20CE441E7CC0.jpeg

Any one familiar with the Daniel Josier house?

I just got a sample of something from them called “Golden Iris.” A 100mL bottle goes for $300. I am low key thinking of pulling the trigger but there’s hardly anything on line about it. So far this is phenomenal. I am attempting not to gas myself, but it gives me the feeling I got from smelling Aventus the first time. It smells nothing like it but it feels special.

I threw on pure malt this morning since temps went back down to the high 40s.

So you're saying that different bottles of thierry mugler juice really ended up at department stores for the low?

I was just at the mall this past weekend too, gonna have to go thrifting again.

I threw on pure malt this morning since temps went back down to the high 40s.

So you're saying that different bottles of thierry mugler juice really ended up at department stores for the low?

I was just at the mall this past weekend too, gonna have to go thrifting again.

I got a kryptomint from the same tj maxx earlier this ur. Can’t go wrong for some TM for 40 bones

elaborate fellas.
Well the price is what like $14.99 I think? For a lot of the fragrances listed that aren’t niche for about $10-$15 more you can find a 50ml to 100ml bottle on fragnet, reddit, or a fragrance group on FB. They only give you 8ml I think? Also, many have said that it’s a pain in the *** to cancel

Back
Top Bottom