Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Has this joint been discussed in here already? Heard it rivals Yambventus...

EOTDogqUUAAC4bR.jpg

I’m wearing it today. I remember this or the other version was split in here and I missed out. I think Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme said it smelled like crushed rubies. Ended up getting the sample along with a few others from there website. Eventually purchased a full bottle. One of the best scents I’ve smelled

just bought Spice bomb night vision. I love the scent but regretting it a lil bit. the lasting effect of the juice is mighty weak

I’m wearing it today. I remember this or the other version was split in here and I missed out. I think Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme said it smelled like crushed rubies. Ended up getting the sample along with a few others from there website. Eventually purchased a full bottle. One of the best scents I’ve smelled

Is it advertised as a womens perfume? I've seen a couple sites (fragrancenet) has it listed as a womens and im curious why?

** SPLIT // AdP Colonia Leather & Mirra **

Got some 10ml atomizers in.. Two that I've been going hard with for the colder months. Niche @ designer prices while the juice lasts

10ml $15
10ml of both - $26

AdP leather.jpg

adp mirra.jpg

Copped two bottles this week will post once they arrive...going to the local Sephora this weekend to check out the margeilia replica line

has anyone ever purchased off of ebay? i'm kind of weary and wondering if anyone had any recommendations with any particular sellers?

Look at the feedback and any reviews if you go the ebay route. I always bought new and 99-100% feedback sellers each time.

has anyone ever purchased off of ebay? i'm kind of weary and wondering if anyone had any recommendations with any particular sellers?

Depends what you're looking to buy. Lotsa legit stuff for retail bottles and decants. Also tonnnnssss of fakes and scammers for both as well

Back
Top Bottom