Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Been a while, but HomeBrew01 back in stock 30ml blacked out bottle

$29 shipped

0B11FE62-0360-450A-9303-2CC557AB0660.jpeg

I’ve been sampling 5-6 different colognes over the last couple weeks and trying to gauge my girl’s response as well as my homegirls responses to each frag.

Chanel Platinum, YSL “Y”, Bleu de Chanel EDP, YSL L’Homme Intense, Creed Aventus and Zara Vibrant Leather (Creed variant :lol:)

My girl liked Chanel Platinum the best, said she liked the freshness. Followed by Aventus, YSL L’Homme Intense. Funny thing is she thought Vibrant Leather smelled exactly like Creed but not as bold, or sharp. Bleu de Chanel was too powdery.

My homegirls liked Aventus the best, then Chanel Platinum, YSL “Y”. They generally all agreed Aventus smelled the best but mentioned the smell reminded them of other guys since it’s so popular. Chanel Platinum was a safe pick, less popular even though its been around awhile but just a clean, safe pick that smells like “rich people” :lol:

I’ve been sampling 5-6 different colognes over the last couple weeks and trying to gauge my girl’s response as well as my homegirls responses to each frag.

Chanel Platinum, YSL “Y”, Bleu de Chanel EDP, YSL L’Homme Intense, Creed Aventus and Zara Vibrant Leather (Creed variant :lol:)

My girl liked Chanel Platinum the best, said she liked the freshness. Followed by Aventus, YSL L’Homme Intense. Funny thing is she thought Vibrant Leather smelled exactly like Creed but not as bold, or sharp. Bleu de Chanel was too powdery.

My homegirls liked Aventus the best, then Chanel Platinum, YSL “Y”. They generally all agreed Aventus smelled the best but mentioned the smell reminded them of other guys since it’s so popular. Chanel Platinum was a safe pick, less popular even though its been around awhile but just a clean, safe pick that smells like “rich people” :lol:
People think that everybody wears Yambventus but they really don't. It's been several people that will ask what I'm wearing, I tell them, they look up the price and it turns them away.

People think that everybody wears Yambventus but they really don't. It's been several people that will ask what I'm wearing, I tell them, they look up the price and it turns them away.

That just lets you know how many clones there are out in the market

Exactly. We know they don't have the longevity that Yambventus has.

Been a few times I've washed a shirt that had aventus on it and I could still smell it on the shirt.

aventus lasts forever, but don’t be fooled, CDNIM is just as good since 2015. I haven’t worn Aventus in over a year, I need to change that, but really don’t desire the attention

Facts.

I’m really liking Platinum Chanel but now I remember why I never purchased a second bottle. The longevity on this joint is trash.

Anyone else tried Al Haramain Amber Oud Gold Edition? My girl loves it on me and it’s oil based and lasts forever. Strongly recommend it. A lady at the perfume shop recommended it to me and I bought it on the whim and I’m glad I did. That, Chanel Bleu and Creed Aventus and Millesime Imperial are my current go to’s depending on my mood.

Back
Top Bottom