Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

BIG UPDATE PLEASE READ:

Bal D'afrique came yesterday, all bottled up. If you are ONLY waiting on BDA, it will be shipped friday as it's the earliest i can make it to he PO.

Percival as i mentioned was delayed, since it was shipped to the wrong address and hopefully it will be making it's way back to me shortly.

I also have 2 additional frags on the way, which should probably be here by the weekend, or early next week at latest. If you want to add them to your current orders to save on shipping that's fine.

PARFUMS DE MARLY HEROD (you all know this one, if you don't, look it up on fragrantica)
$21 per 10ml

PARFUMS DE MARLY SEDLEY (the reformulated 2020 version which is supposed to be stronger than the og)
$22 per 10ml
**updated sedley arrived today**

Any orders that are 50ml+ i'll upgrade you to priority shipping in a box at my cost (i don't like shipping too many bottles in a padded mailer).

Last edited:
here's my small collection... only use it for special occasions and not daily lol... issey mistake or curve is my go-to... polo blue was my first cologne used to use it heavy but rarely do now... I just got ck one today from the Walgreens sale...love that old school smell
20200624_193856.jpg

here's my small collection... only use it for special occasions and not daily lol... issey mistake or curve is my go-to... polo blue was my first cologne used to use it heavy but rarely do now... I just got ck one today from the Walgreens sale...love that old school smell
20200624_193856.jpg
Talk about nostalgia. Curve was my go to way back in the days. The smell instantly brings back memories.

ya it was the first cologne i got... all my friends had gio or polo sport but i wanted something different... got the bootleg from some kid lol...i lost that bottle and a couple years ago they had curve at tj maxx for dirt cheap so i was like why not cop... at one point i just had polo blue so i definitely expanded

20200624_193856.jpg
This is the 90s summed up just missing Drakkar. Man my pops would rock Curve that was his go to. Should’ve put him on to some Chanel smh I very much dislike the way issey miyake smells

20200624_193856.jpg
Had a blue bottle of polo get jacked outta my luggage in Phx. Always carry on my smell goods

anyone got any nice minty reccomendations for the summer?

I liked bond number 9 and TF tobacco vanilla in the winter..

anyone got any nice minty reccomendations for the summer?

I liked bond number 9 and TF tobacco vanilla in the winter..
A*Men Kryptomint is a good one. It's not like a pepperminty fragrance though more of like mint chocolate chip ice cream or a peppermint patty. I don't reach for it often but I do like it.

- Preciate it.

Versace Eros has mint.
Amouge memoir man has mint but that's like a tabacco mint that is better in colder weather.

Been eyeing it as well. From what I gathered it’s the Honda accord’s of the bleu/designer Lane. Guaranteed to get compliments, not a monster, not mind blowing but Overall good scent with good quality.

GTA 809 GTA 809

As of right now I gotta say I’m blow away with how nishane hacivat has handled summer. I would go as far as saying its >>> than aventus longevity and protection, and I’m only working with a decant of hacivat compared to the 4oz bottle of aventus. Gotta get a full bottle soon.

Back
Top Bottom