Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

New pickup.
Bond shipped pretty quickly.
20200707_180139.jpg
20200707_180234.jpg
20200707_180301.jpg

Fragrencenet has had my order ‘on hold’ for about a week now. I tried calling but no luck getting someone to answer. Should I just cancel?

Is Tom Ford Metallique unisex, I bought some for my wife and she is t feeling it at all, hell, I don’t want it to go to waste

Fragrencenet has had my order ‘on hold’ for about a week now. I tried calling but no luck getting someone to answer. Should I just cancel?
I guess it depends on what you're getting.
If it's some hard to find gem that you got a steal on, just wait. If it's a easy to find frags that are pretty much available everywhere, order from somewhere else

Runnin to the post office tomorrow early afternoon.

If anyone else wants any Herod or Sedley shoot me a pm.

Also got one 10ml of aventus i had layin around.

What other sites are good to order from besides fragrencenet. Im looking for 3.3 aventus and 3.3 silver mountain

http?? i ran through a bottle a year or 2 ago, it gets boring and real synthetic smelling to me after a bit. does the same thing aventus does, but aventus does it better, just my opinion.
Facts. I hardly ever wear my HTTP because its so redundant to Aventus but Aventus does it much better. On the cool if I want an Aventus vibe for the day but don't necessarily want to rock the actual, I'll reach for Cedrat Boise before HTTP.

I'm not even an Aventus fanboy anymore like that since I've purchased it multiple times since probably 2011 and pretty much worn it out but it was such a groundbreaking scent and is so well done that whenever I smell any hyped up clone or fragrance that's closely compared to it I'm just like "Eh...its cool...but it just ain't Aventus." That stuff really is rightfully the king lol.

- Preciate it.

how does it smell?

just dl'd paypal.

aint that how yall pay for splits? :lol:
In short, it smells like Persian royalty :tongue:

I can’t say I can compare it to any other fragrance Ive ever smelled. I can say it’s a fruity/ musky scent.
Notes are Lychee, Peach, Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Peony, White Musk, Amber, Agarwood, and Oakmoss

this is how my decants come. 10mL, heavy thick glass. parafilm over atomizer to prevent leakage in transit. silver foil, waterproof, iridescent labels. if it's aventus, the batch code will be labeled as well. right now, as far as aventus, i have batch 19Y11N to decant. aventus cologne current batch is 19X01. took tge 1st pic in my back yard...

IMG_20200609_165308_188.jpg
20200609_165151.jpg

this is how my decants come. 10mL, heavy thick glass. parafilm over atomizer to prevent leakage in transit. silver foil, waterproof, iridescent labels. if it's aventus, the batch code will be labeled as well. right now, as far as aventus, i have batch 19Y11N to decant. aventus cologne current batch is 19X01. took tge 1st pic in my back yard...

IMG_20200609_165308_188.jpg
20200609_165151.jpg
Yung did a hocus locus n boom 💥 became the creed gawd :pimp:
I remember when u started posting ur creed stuff.
how much for a 50ml decanter of yambventus?

Any VIW ? 🤔
viw is so situational. it's literally only for like summer vacay on a tropical island. it also doesn't perform well. it's a nice scent tho, but I'd rather just buy more of the king honestly. i can't get enough of it. it literally makes random women come up to you and tell you how amazing you smell. there's literally nothing else like it.

Yung did a hocus locus n boom 💥 became the creed gawd :pimp:
I remember when u started posting ur creed stuff.
how much for a 50ml decanter of yambventus?
yambventus. this man knows. i have only about 30mL left in the flacon. it was a 250mL. i think ima get a 500mL this time. if so, i can give you an even better deal. I'd probably do 50mL for yall for like $125 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom