Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yo anyone put cologne on before bed? Only ask because I watched a fashion video on YouTube and the dude being interviewed wore Valentino to bed. IMO dude was extra af 😆. I see no need unless I got a new shorty I’m trying to get at.
i do. very lightly. fragrance is like aroma therapy. it helps me sleep. those who don't get it think it's crazy. those who do, understand. to each their own. some ppl sleep with socks. i don't. everyone is different.

Just copped these...

20200719_134057.jpg

Blind buys for the most part, I did like the Y cologne (yes I'm aware this is aftershave lotion).

I need to cop a big bottle of Y and L'Homme. Have samples of both and I like em, currently 20% off on the YSL site.

i do. very lightly. fragrance is like aroma therapy. it helps me sleep. those who don't get it think it's crazy. those who do, understand. to each their own. some ppl sleep with socks. i don't. everyone is different.
I put on a light one as well usually a cheapie or One of the Nautica flankers

i can't lie, besides a few designers, i really don't care to wear anything else besides creed. mostly aventus. alot of fragheads hate that. i know it's rather close minded and i hear it alot. but honestly, imo, there's literally NOTHING else in the world like aventus. i was turned out in 2016 and it hasn't changed.

i can't lie, besides a few designers, i really don't care to wear anything else besides creed. mostly aventus. alot of fragheads hate that. i know it's rather close minded and i hear it alot. but honestly, imo, there's literally NOTHING else in the world like aventus. i was turned out in 2016 and it hasn't changed.
I would eventually like to have a signature scent. I like the idea of it, but for now I like the variety. I wear my uniform 5 sometimes 6 days a week. My frags are the only thing I get to switch up.

Thinking of purchasing Bois 1920 Magia and Parana. Parana I smelled and really like, wonder how long will it last on skin. heard good things about Magia but will be a blind purchase

Thinking of purchasing Bois 1920 Magia and Parana. Parana I smelled and really like, wonder how long will it last on skin. heard good things about Magia but will be a blind purchase
Havent smelled either of those but the bois 1920s ive sampled in the past had real good performance

Had a date at a nice restaurant and had to pull out yambventus. Got me where I needed to be for the night :evil:
if you a decent looking dude, and dress fresh... WITH the aventus. you consistently have great nights if that's what u looking for. FACTS!

Think ima go with byredo bal da’freak :evil: as my daily driver. Been lookin for the best price and saw a slew of fufu bottles on eBay :smh:
Anyone with recommendations on where to cawp with the best price.? Lookin for da 100ml bottle to :nerd:
Good looks my fellow Kings.

aventus is for sure my signature scent and has been for 4 years now and counting. it never gets old. imo, batch variation is a good thing for the most part. i also believe this is why aventus has remained king for a whole decade. i don't see anything taking that title anytime soon. this in an unpopular opinion, but i say this bc batch variation makes it so that every bottle is slightly different. certain notes may be more pronounced or subdued. so every bottle you get a fresh take. same dna and scent we all love, but slightly different. i love it. btw, current daily driver is batch 19Y11N.

also, those costvi flacs are calling. those prices are INSANE. not even my plug can beat that. they will never have aventus or AC for those prices. mark my words.

also, those costvi flacs are calling. those prices are INSANE. not even my plug can beat that. they will never have aventus or AC for those prices. mark my words.
I regularly see the 4oz of aventus for $279 on the site. Not as good of a deal but solid nonetheless

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom