Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I regularly see the 4oz for $279 on the site. Not as good of a deal but solid nonetheless

Since the last 4oz made is 17Q11, $279 is not bad at all. Some people are charging about that for 2019 batches especially since the new reformulation of the N batches. If you're talking about Aventus.

charmcitykid charmcitykid just curious, and seriously not takin any jabs,....aside from creed have you ever owned or sampled any other niche or high end stuff?

aside from green irish tweed and royal oud, i honestly don't think any of the others are worth even keeping. MI would be great if lasted for more than an hour or so, but it never does.

all in all i'm a big fan of aventus, been messing with it for over 6 or 7 yrs. i held onto like 3 or 4 bottles of it for myself. it's my girl's fav frag of the 100's i've owned and i do wear it alot. however imo it does get boring. It doesn't suit as many situations as i once believed, and anything after 2015 really doesn't have the body that it used to. It's still nice and all, i kept a 15 batch, a 17, 18 and 19 batch i believe. The rest i ended up selling off. when i returned back to the frag world after a couple yrs away and saw i was able to flip a 75 ml i copped for 90 bucks for over $500, or a partial 120ml that i copped for 160, used half of it and still double my money, they were gone with the quickness.

charmcitykid charmcitykid just curious, and seriously not takin any jabs,....aside from creed have you ever owned or sampled any other niche or high end stuff?

aside from green irish tweed and royal oud, i honestly don't think any of the others are worth even keeping. MI would be great if lasted for more than an hour or so, but it never does.

all in all i'm a big fan of aventus, been messing with it for over 6 or 7 yrs. i held onto like 3 or 4 bottles of it for myself. it's my girl's fav frag of the 100's i've owned and i do wear it alot. however imo it does get boring. It doesn't suit as many situations as i once believed, and anything after 2015 really doesn't have the body that it used to. It's still nice and all, i kept a 15 batch, a 17, 18 and 19 batch i believe. The rest i ended up selling off. when i returned back to the frag world after a couple yrs away and saw i was able to flip a 75 ml i copped for 90 bucks for over $500, or a partial 120ml that i copped for 160, used half of it and still double my money, they were gone with the quickness.
This. I still love Aventus and I'll always keep a bottle but it's boring to me at this point. I still get compliments when I wear it but for me it's too safe in 2020 if that makes sense. I'd rather reach for something more daring and that most people won't have on or know about.

I know I can't be the only one that gets a kick out of people smelling you and dying to know what you have on. I just hit em with that "Don't worry bout it sweetheart! This that splah right here!" :lol:

I remember walking through a bar in San Diego in 2013 with Aventus on and this chick nearly broke her neck doing a double take when she caught my scent trail. You could see her whole expression change and she damn near melted on the spot. I had gotten compliments on it before but that night was when I knew Yambventus was a whole different type of monster.

- Preciate it.

Big thanks to charmcitykid charmcitykid ! A1 packaging

85BCCFD1-9747-452A-8885-0705DA77B0B4.jpeg

ima keep this answer simple... I've tried all types of niche frags. you name it. most niche is acquired taste. as for aventus, i like newer batches. older batches are a risk at top dollar bc many times the top notes are gone, especially if it wasn't stored properly. why would i wanna pay more for a vintage batch when i can let my juice macerate on it's own. i have older and newer batches. to me aventus never gets old, but that's just me. and I'll put it up against any niche. again, there's a reason aventus is considered the king and has hrld the title for a decade. the aventus is in is unprecedented. but I'm not here to convince anyone. but i promise, if you do a blind smell test WITH WOMEN and put aventus up against any of your favorite niche scents, the women are choosing aventus. i love the scent. they LIVE the scent. it's a win win for ME.

glad you got it safely man. be sure to let us know which are your favorites. i honestly love them all. of these, I'd say himalaya is my least favorite. erolfa, royal oud and smw would be my favorite

For sure, bro.
I've been on aventus and vetitverfor so long, I’m just excited to branch out and explore more from Creed.
Also, the PDM is quite nice as well.
Not going too many places these days but I’ll certainly update on performance when I get chance.
Thanks, again!

And not that it matters but if u do a blind test on women with aventus vs sauvage, bdc, ysl and ahs.....aventus would lose 9 outta 10 i bet.

And maceration or not....an 18, 19 or 20 will never be like anything pre 16. The entire block would smell like aventus when splitting a 14 or 15 batch out of a brand new bottle or flac

So I just created my 1st franken batch from some of
IMG_20200527_160648_746.jpg
IMG_20200721_190532_041.jpg
my personal retail bottles and decants. None is for sale, it's just for personal. Been procrastinating for the longest, but finally decided to do it. I made myself a 30mL decant and left the rest in the flac. Can't wait to try it. It consists of...

20mL - 19Y11N
20mL - 19U11
5mL - mystery 2016 batch
5mL - 19S01
5mL - 19P01
5mL - 19N01
6mL - 19U01
10mL - 17W01
5mL - 18B11
7mL - 18K11
5mL - 19S11
5mL - AC 19x01
-----------------
98mL

And not that it matters but if u do a blind test on women with aventus vs sauvage, bdc, ysl and ahs.....aventus would lose 9 outta 10 i bet.

And maceration or not....an 18, 19 or 20 will never be like anything pre 16. The entire block would smell like aventus when splitting a 14 or 15 batch out of a brand new bottle or flac
who cares about pre 16? i surely don't. and yea, a basic b*tch would definitely choose those linear, synthetic designers over the king. bdc is my go to designer tho. I'm wearing it now.

no beef. dude just bored and wanna go back and forth and for what? i don't know him and not sure why tf he keep tagging me in his posts. 🤣🤣

ftr, i have access to vintage batches as far back as 2013. paying top dollar for almost a decade old juice with the top notes missing just to flex that i have vintage batches isn't my thing. but. some ppl are really into that AND it's lucrative so I get it for those who want it and can afford it, but to me it's pointless when the newer batches are still good and will macerate on it's own. to each their own.

i get compliments from women daily. and besides smelling good for ourselves, we do this for women, right? well, i never had a woman ask me which batch I'm wearing. vintage batch flexing is to impress OTHER MEN! if that's your thing, by all means do you. im not into that.

😂😂

None here. i'm done, i just don't like tons of misinformation posted but i'll step back.
All these dudes who stumbled into the aventus lounge by way of the tj maxx discount rack in the last maybe 6months-year all sound like parrots.....but maybe that's not the situation here, who knows :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

I have a 2015 batch of aventus and it smells better today than first spray and it also lasts longer today even though that’s harder to believe, I don’t know when the top notes are gonna wear off.

I have a 2015 batch of aventus and it smells better today than first spray and it also lasts longer today even though that’s harder to believe, I don’t know when the top notes are gonna wear off.
the older it gets, the more powerful the base notes get. BUT the top notes tend to fade... UNLESS it was stored properly. problem is there's no way to tell until you get it. so the issue with that is if you drop $1k on a 2012 batch and it isn't what you were hoping for the burden is now on you to try to recoup your money.

on another note...
tons of misinformation? where? honestly, you just sounding like a hater. you must have thought you were like the aventus affionado and that obviously isn't the case. stick to your designer, I'll stick to my creed and everyone is happy. 😉

I’ve read the bathroom is the worst place for fragrances. Or maybe a close 2nd to just being exposed to sun.

tbh
I think TF has a waaaaaaay better, more versatility and quality Than creed.
TF has sooooo many heavy hitters.
Charmcity have u messed with any of their stuff?

Last edited:
SInce i'm bein a hater.....

if you guys want an aventus split in large amounts, and there's enough interest to fill a flacon.....

-AVENTUS SPLIT -
$98 shipped for 50ml

The upcharge dude posted on that was way too high for this thread.

PM me if you want any, and if there's enough ppl to fill close to the 500ml i'll make it happen. I have enough aventus for 8 lifetimes, so i'm not tryin to really keep any.

if you guys want an aventus split in large amounts, and there's enough interest to fill a flacon.....

-AVENTUS SPLIT -
$98 shipped for 50ml

PM me if you want any, and if there's enough ppl to fill close to the 500ml i'll make it happen. I have enough aventus for 8 lifetimes, so i'm not tryin to really keep any.
Put me down for dat lick bro.

-AVENTUS SPLIT -
$98 shipped for 50ml

I’m down

Back
Top Bottom