Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I want a bottle, Bloomingdale's seems to have tge parfum while the RL site has the EDT... which is kinda strange to me.

--AVENTUS BIG SPLIT UPDATE--

waiting on payments from 2 people, please check your pms and respond.

one person added to the flake list (not gonna be allowed on any pre-orders moving forward):
magic872

If anyone else wants a 50ml, or wants to add a second to their original order (save a few bucks on combined shipping) there's probably a couple spots remaining. pm me asap.

50ml for $98 shipped. -- for reference, retail price on a 50ml bottle is currently $325.

Last edited:
[
--AVENTUS BIG SPLIT UPDATE--
one person added to the flake list (not gonna be allowed on any pre-orders moving forward):
magic872
5388AF92-569A-4B33-9430-A343C803534F.gif

--Aventus split. Update:

I believe we are closed.

Will keep everyone posted thru pm. Anyone who originally pm'd me and didnt send payment or reply back, sorry ur beat. Either stay in contact or turn your notifications on or something if you arent getting them. I don't think 4-7 days is an unreasonable amount of time for you to respond.

Last edited:
Have any of you received cologne as a gift, and the cologne was.......not good, as in it is a cologne you’d never wear or buy for yourself
Wife got me Versace Eros for Father’s Day :smh: she researched popular frags n this popped up 🥴 n I sold a Dayumb near full bottle for peanuts a yr or 2 ago on here cuz I was not a fan. This was before I was married so it looks like ima be wearing this juice. 😭

Wife got me Versace Eros for Father’s Day :smh: she researched popular frags n this popped up 🥴 n I sold a Dayumb near full bottle for peanuts a yr or 2 ago on here cuz I was not a fan. This was before I was married so it looks like ima be wearing this juice. 😭

I got two bottles this past Christmas, a bottle of Prada Chrome and D&G King, totally not my style I was super disappointed but I acted like I wasn’t. I wouldn’t even regift them, those two (three bottles of you count the travel bottle of D&G King) sit in my cologne drawer. Those scents will never be worn, they’ll remain in the drawer long after I die. I only rock with a fresh, a citrus, or a floral, the **** she got was too overpowering.

I got two bottles this past Christmas, a bottle of Prada Chrome and D&G King, totally not my style I was super disappointed but I acted like I wasn’t. I wouldn’t even regift them, those two (three bottles of you count the travel bottle of D&G King) sit in my cologne drawer. Those scents will never be worn, they’ll remain in the drawer long after I die. I only rock with a fresh, a citrus, or a floral, the **** she got was too overpowering.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bathroom air fresheners?
Or try to trade on reddit fragranceswap

Aventus Split update:
Supplies got here alrdy.
Flacon shipped ahead of schedule.

If the estimated date on the tracking holds up and no issues, ill have it shipped out to u guys before the weekend.

And What happened to charmcity? He been awfully quiet as of late

Back
Top Bottom