Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

My girl just surprised me with Eros Edp

I never gotta chance to grab the original so I can’t really compare but I’m digging the edp

What's some solid recommendations for something I can grab at Macy's? I have a gc and just ran out of my YSL daily cologne.

For reference this will also serve as my daily.

If anyone is doing a split of Bal D’Afrique let me know! Also any reccomendations for good colognes for someone living in South Florida. My current daily’s are aventus, milliseme imperial, bleu de chanel, haramain amber oud gold edition (fire btw), and bal d’adrique

Lord and Taylor has some bottles for 15% off

Debating on grabbing a bottle of Costa Azzura Acqua. Anyone familiar with it? Wondering if the reviews about it having weak longevity and projection are true :nerd:.

Lord and Taylor has some bottles for 15% off

unless u got a gc I wouldn’t touch them prices with a 10 ft pole. For example u can get JV dark rebel at TJ max for around 20 bucks

unless u got a gc I wouldn’t touch them prices with a 10 ft pole. For example u can get JV dark rebel at TJ max for around 20 bucks

The prices aren’t that bad if you’re looking for a Tom Ford, Viktor&Rolf, or Lancôme (for your girl) scent. Anything else, I’d probably look elsewhere, like you said.

SPLIT INTEREST CHECK...

About to just cop the bottle for myself but on the fence. PM me with how much you'd like if you are interested.

Retail on the bottle is $295 for 100ml,
Splits would be $25 per 10ml plus shipping/supplies, which is usually $4 per order.

Roja Dove Vetiver Pour Homme Parfum Cologne

375x500.57877.jpg

Vetiver Olfactory Description

Vetiver, a warm, dry, fresh, and spicy Chypré fragrance centred around the sultry smokiness of Vetiver, freshened by citrus and ‘green’ notes. The dynamism of Bergamot, Lemon, and lemon-like Litsea Cubeba is amplified by a spicy blend of Pepper, Pink Pepper, Nutmeg and Caraway. An unusual note of Celery Seed and Galbanum add further freshness to the central theme of hot, smoky Vetiver, on a warm base of Guaiacwood and Amyris tempered by Rose and Jasmine. Cedarwood and Cedar Needles are underscored by the dry scent of Oakmoss and sensual, leather-like Cistus and Labdanum to perfectly complete this quintessential Chypré fragrance.
Vetiver Ingredients
Top Notes:
Lemon, Bergamot, Litsea Cubeba
Heart Notes:
Rose de Mai, Jasmin de Grasse, Cistus
Base Notes:
Galbanum, Celery Seed, Pink Pepper, Caraway, Nutmeg, Pepper, Oakmoss, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Cedar Needles, Guaiacwood, Amyris, Labdanum

SPLIT INTEREST CHECK...

About to just cop the bottle for myself but on the fence. PM me with how much you'd like if you are interested.

Retail on the bottle is $295 for 100ml,
Splits would be $25 per 10ml plus shipping/supplies, which is usually $4 per order.

Roja Dove Vetiver Pour Homme Parfum Cologne

375x500.57877.jpg

Vetiver Olfactory Description

Vetiver, a warm, dry, fresh, and spicy Chypré fragrance centred around the sultry smokiness of Vetiver, freshened by citrus and ‘green’ notes. The dynamism of Bergamot, Lemon, and lemon-like Litsea Cubeba is amplified by a spicy blend of Pepper, Pink Pepper, Nutmeg and Caraway. An unusual note of Celery Seed and Galbanum add further freshness to the central theme of hot, smoky Vetiver, on a warm base of Guaiacwood and Amyris tempered by Rose and Jasmine. Cedarwood and Cedar Needles are underscored by the dry scent of Oakmoss and sensual, leather-like Cistus and Labdanum to perfectly complete this quintessential Chypré fragrance.
Vetiver Ingredients
Top Notes:
Lemon, Bergamot, Litsea Cubeba
Heart Notes:
Rose de Mai, Jasmin de Grasse, Cistus
Base Notes:
Galbanum, Celery Seed, Pink Pepper, Caraway, Nutmeg, Pepper, Oakmoss, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Cedar Needles, Guaiacwood, Amyris, Labdanum

anyone ever purchase from this site? Wanted to cop the bond Lafayette street

Ok, so only 1 pmd me, and u all just replied in here, was busy and hadnt popped back in til today.

Theres gonna be 40ml more left to go so i can keep enough for myself, bottles alrdy ordered. Ill pm you guys and we can get things sorted.

Back
Top Bottom