Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Remind me next year not to miss out on virgin island water. I haven't had it in the rotation for a few years but man I miss that scent in the summer.

I’d suggest wearing hacivat for a full day to really get a feel for it.
The opening is nothing special, I agree but the dry down is where it really stands out to me. The longevity is impressive too.

anyone splitting TF fragrances? I’ve never really given them a chance outside of sampling in department stores a while back. Looking to test drive a few.

It's fiyah to me. I think I got a split from someone in here with a variety pack.

I should've copped a bottle when it was around.

Damn. That’s what I’ve been hearing. I heard it smells similar to Africa Bal D’Afrique Which peaked my interest. Idk where to even look to find a split/bottle

I’d suggest wearing hacivat for a full day to really get a feel for it.
The opening is nothing special, I agree but the dry down is where it really stands out to me. The longevity is impressive too.

anyone splitting TF fragrances? I’ve never really given them a chance outside of sampling in department stores a while back. Looking to test drive a few.

Need some TF splits as well

Tuscan leather
Ombre leather
Oud wood

I've smelled all of them 🔥🔥

I just got some Roja Elysium in and it’s cool. Definitely wouldn’t pay retail for it

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry yeah, I want Tuscan leather, ombré leather, tobacco Vanille, and a couple others. I have our wood. I like it but I like it better as scent for my house than for me, if that makes sense . I’d buy it as a candle.

along that same thought, any of you guys into home scents/candles? I’ve been using diptyque for years but recently grabbed a couple creed aventus candles, and Byredo ones too.
the creed smells good but the performance is surprisingly poor. I like the Byredo ones a lot and they make a room and textile spray as well which all works well together.

I also have a couple diffusers when I don’t want to burn a candle. A scent wave and a couple aera smart diffusers.

Last edited:
Thierry Henry Thierry Henry yeah, I want Tuscan leather, ombré leather, tobacco Vanille, and a couple others. I have our wood. I like it but I like it better as scent for my house than for me, if that makes sense . I’d buy it as a candle.

along that same thought, any of you guys into home scents/candles? I’ve been using diptyque for years but recently grabbed a couple creed aventus candles, and Byredo ones too.
the creed smells good but the performance is surprisingly poor. I like the Byredo ones a lot and they make a room and textile spray as well which all works well together.

I also have a couple diffusers when I don’t want to burn a candle. A scent wave and a couple aera smart diffusers.
I burn Mahogany Teak Wood Intense from Bath and Body Works. I’m not down dropping more than $20 on a 3 wick.

I burn Mahogany Teak Wood Intense from Bath and Body Works. I’m not down dropping more than $20 on a 3 wick.
They have a candle day on the first Saturday of December every year. 3 wick candles for $8 or $9. Me and my girl bought like 20 together last year :lol:

I have an essential oil diffuser that I use too. Though I tend to forget about it. It's been a while since i used it. It's fun to find new mixes online and try them out. We also have those wax melt things. I'm not as crazy about those. Alot of them are really potent but really cheap/artificial smelling to me

Yeah, took me a while to be ok with buying and burning $200+ candles. I use cheap ones every now and then too from ikea and bath and body works but there’s definitely a difference in performance and quality. Up to you if it’s worth it.

Diptyqe’s throw and depth is the best of those I’ve tried in my opinion with Le Labo and Byredo close behind but those two also have arguably better scents too. Like I said, Creed’s Aventus candle burns fast and it smells similar to the cologne but is relatively faint.Ive gone through a couple Malian and Goetz candles too.They’re good but not worth full price in my opinion. I want to try a couple TF candles and maybe a couple acqua di parma ones too.

you can repurpose the vessel too. I have a couple on my desks at Home and work for pens,my girl plants in some of the bigger ones, etc.

They have a candle day on the first Saturday of December every year. 3 wick candles for $8 or $9. Me and my girl bought like 20 together last year :lol:

I have an essential oil diffuser that I use too. Though I tend to forget about it. It's been a while since i used it. It's fun to find new mixes online and try them out. We also have those wax melt things. I'm not as crazy about those. Alot of them are really potent but really cheap/artificial smelling to me
I need to add that to my calendar. They just had a sale on 3 wicks $10 each. I copped 10. I have them strategically placed throughout the house 😆.

i'll stick to buying them scented candles i find at ross, burlington, etc...

$200 for a candle is way too rich for my blood
I’m only burning a $200 candle if I have Emily Ratajkowski coming over.

1603291888640.jpeg

Yeah, that's a no for me too. Speaking of discounters, I've gotten a lot of nice candles at tj maxx
I have found a few gems at discounters but more often than not they are a bust. Smell great in store but, then I get home, light it, and I can’t smell ish 😆.

Back
Top Bottom