Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Any opinions on Yves Saint Laurent 'La Nuit De L'homme' ? Thinking about pulling the trigger. Need something new for Spring/Summer.
I've had a lot of experience with this fragrance, if you want it for a spring/summer scent, only wear it on cool spring/summer nights, this scent is optimal for fall and winter....but if i were you I would cop it, it is a must have for any cologne collection.....The compliments I receive for this fragrance is crazy

Got that d&g. Its OK. Doesn't get a lot of complements. Now bond 9 new haarlem, crazy comps from that.

My man knows New Haarlem makes people drool, did you get it upon my previous suggestions or have you always liked it? I try to expose as many people as possible to this masterpiece

In my top 3 all time for me

My man knows New Haarlem makes people drool, did you get it upon my previous suggestions or have you always liked it? I try to expose as many people as possible to this masterpiece

In my top 3 all time for me
It was you, youtube, and the sales girl at nordstrom, got me on new haarlem.  Most def in the faves department. Really stepping my cologne game up.

Ok people these are my 2 choices, they're both only $40 was gonna spend more on something else but i decided not to for now.. none of the spots where i'm at have these for me to smell so i just been reading reviews.. if anybody has smelt these can u let me know which one u think i should go with thanks

View media item 327269
I am having second thoughts about Mont Blanc Legend. I got the samples and wore it today and my girl said I smell like Hollister.

I couldn't agree more...It's a "turn off" for something to smell so similar, I'm gonna pass.

nice to see all this love for new haarlem, i havent been into colognes for too long now, but man is it one of my instant favorites

Any brahs try tom ford tobacco vanille? got a 10ml decant of it and had such high hopes for it but damn it was awful to me. Maybe it's something I need to get used to but the reviews on this are outstanding, just dont understand :lol:

The tobacco lasts 10 mins on my skin and the plastic-y vanilla lasts another 24+ hours.. Didn't like it, but got a 15ml decant to test out.

as good as the reviews are, I've smelled much, much better tobacco and vanilla scents.

Any brahs try tom ford tobacco vanille? got a 10ml decant of it and had such high hopes for it but damn it was awful to me. Maybe it's something I need to get used to but the reviews on this are outstanding, just dont understand :lol:

I think it's terrible myself, never got the appeal of smelling like a vanilla blunt

i wanted to scrub it off so bad but i made myself keep it on just to see if it changed much.....it didnt :lol: i'll probably give it at least 2 more goes just to make sure. It has incredible projection though, i'll give it that

Last edited:
I didn't like t.v. at first but I like it now def not was I was expecting after all the reviews I saw I get a little spicy tobacco with sweet fig for a while then like 4hours later the vanilla starts to kick in lol

I've had a lot of experience with this fragrance, if you want it for a spring/summer scent, only wear it on cool spring/summer nights, this scent is optimal for fall and winter....but if i were you I would cop it, it is a must have for any cologne collection.....The compliments I receive for this fragrance is crazy

True story. YSL La'Nuit is my #1 date scent. When I'm one on one with a female I seem to always get compliments from them when I wear this. Its definetely strictly a night time scent though.

However, for clubbing scent its not strong enough for me. I want something to project a little more, in that case I roll with this.
Dior-Homme-Intense-by-Christian-Dior.jpg

I wore this out to a Hookah bar about 3 weeks back, I ended up meeting this chick that night and she still talks about how good I smelled that night.

Last edited:
Bleu de Chanel is my most money cologne for yambs. I've had chicks grab me in the club asking me why I smell so good

True story. YSL La'Nuit is my #1 date scent. When I'm one on one with a female I seem to always get compliments from them when I wear this. Its definetely strictly a night time scent though.

However, for clubbing scent its not strong enough for me. I want something to project a little more, in that case I roll with this.
Dior-Homme-Intense-by-Christian-Dior.jpg

I wore this out to a Hookah bar about 3 weeks back, I ended up meeting this chick that night and she still talks about how good I smelled that night.
DHI is amazing.......and you won't be smelling like every other lame at a party or club.

Back
Top Bottom