Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Pure Malt isn't something I'd wear in the heat but it's a solid cologne
Thanks brotha

I was also looking into John Varvatos Artisan. I heard that smells amazing but that the longevity is crap. I can't be re applying at halfway through the work day 
laugh.gif

Thanks brotha

I was also looking into John Varvatos Artisan. I heard that smells amazing but that the longevity is crap. I can't be re applying at halfway through the work day 
laugh.gif

I love that cologne

If you want a great citrus try atelier orange sanguine

I love that cologne

If you want a great citrus try atelier orange sanguine
I'll look into that. I'm about to finally cop Happy as well. 

Happy is a straight citrus right? I only got a hint on the opening. Does it get more citrusy on the dry down?

I'll look into that. I'm about to finally cop Happy as well. 

Happy is a straight citrus right? I only got a hint on the opening. Does it get more citrusy on the dry down?

It's pretty citrus based but it's got tiny hints if other stuff, it's very unique and there isn't anything like it

Chicks love it, I've had a few chicks I've dated ask for me to spray it on a shirt and let them take it home

Still my GOAT lol

Found a gem, in my dads dresser drawer today.. what caught me off guard was the first couple minutes smells like the opening of Aventus, but it dries down to a musky vetiver.. David Beckham- Instinct... Smells so damn good

just picked up Kilian Eau De Parfum Back to Black and Straight to Heaven today from Saks.

B-t-B is crazy. lasts long as hell too. Smells great with my body chemistry. check them out. box is actually sick too. i'm sure a lot of the price is tied into that and the bottle.

View media item 448822

Last edited:
Thoughts on Pure Malt? I just need something for the office for the summer. It doesn't necessarily have to be summer specific since I'm inside all day but I don't want it to smell "rotten" when I go out in 80+ degree weather. I also need something that will last me the entire 8 hour day. I'm currently wearing Live Jazz by YSL and it barely lasts me the morning

I would probably have to purchase as a blind buy since no where near me sells this stuff in stores (is it even available in stores anymore). The only A*men cologne that is sold around me is Pure Havane which I thought was excellent. I hate to buy blind but it might be my only option. I've also heard very good things about it though. 

Thoughts?
Pure Malt is amazing, but Do not wear it in the heat, it shines in the fall and winter...I highly suggest Chanel Allure Homme Sport, it is excellent in the heat and it lasts a very long time. Also it will not offend anyone, you do not want to be "that guy" that wears overpowering cologne at your work.

so i know theres been a lot of talk in here about the batches of aventus from fragrancenet being too smokey... but that price + 15-20% off is too tempting :nerd:

Allure Sport or Allure Sport Extreme?

My Bleu de Chanel doesn't last on me at all, I want a new versatile Chanel fragrance.

Heard good things about It.

I would pick up dior homme intense but it's not a summer fragrance, and that's what I need something for right now.

Diptyque is my favorite house behind by Kilians.
Volutes edt/edp, 34 St. Germain, Eau Duelle

Use to hate it, but a dept store had the display 5 five feet from the entrance for over a year so i'd step in spray something then step out

fragrancenet better than perfumania? i don't want any old bottles and I'm sure I've gotta old bottles from PM before..

and then also their testers over the regular joints, it's just like buying regular testers right? bottles may not have tops or a general carboard box? all legit besides that though yes?

i need to buy some new things, specially some old joints that i dont really see in store anymore. a lot of my colognes have gone bad. i dont think the shelf life of them is anywhere near as good as it used to be.

Last edited:
https://www.cvs.com/shop/Beauty/Per...N-3uZe7v5Z2k?navNum=100&pt=SUBCATEGORY&sortBy

CVS has 20% off + another 25% off with code 25OFFORDER

Free shipping with $50+ order.

*via slickdeals*

Tempting, but money's a bit tight right now...

After browsing the selection and prices, you definitely gotta compare prices with Amazon, Fragrancenet, etc. Not every cologne, even with the 20% and 25% code, will come out cheaper.

Last edited:
About to break down and treat myself to Aventus. Found it on overstock, 2.5oz for $137. I don't think I will ever find a better deal. Blind buy since I can't find it anywhere near me. I've bought several scents blindly but this is the only one I feel 100% confident in. Ya'll better not let me down 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom