Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I kinda wanna start my own website
All the other decant/sample sites I've seen charge ridiculous prices, I'd make mine wayyyyyy better

surrendertochance.com has 30ml aventus for $112.74
-_-
mine is $50.50 while making a few cents over break even
I could charge like $75, make good money on it, and still have a "decent" deal for buyers

surrendertochance.com has 30ml aventus for $112.74
-_-
mine is $50.50 while making a few cents over break even
I could charge like $75, make good money on it, and still have a "decent" deal for buyers

Do it. :smokin

damn why is walgreens so cheap though loll. the world has a wired to where we're afraid of deals now lol

both surrendertochance and decant shop basically charge double the break even price
honestly really considering making a site

just copped from walgreens after i saw that it said that satisfaction is guaranteed and i can return any unused portion to the store for a full refund. so if its a crappy batch, its going bizzack

brb now I won't be able to sell the rest of my aventus
tumblr_inline_mi8btlwrMx1qz4rgp.gif

I was waiting for people to buy up the 30ml first, but I'll take one if they aren't moving. I just wish it was 30ml of HTTP because Aventus is getting too popular for my taste.

A friend of mine who knows nothing about cologne was asking me about Aventus and said he's getting his gf to buy him a bottle for Christmas :lol: :smh

Glad you like it! The dry down is heaven though seriously just wait. Why is everyone tripping on Walgreens, they are beyond legit. On top of the fact that their order s are fulfilled by fragrancenet or someone like that.

What's 4.0oz in ML terms?

That's all I know :lol:

I got 50ml from NSJ of Aventus, and I definitely need more...this is just the worst time with the holidays coming up

150 for that Walgreens is insane though

So I've been really looking into these decant sites
surrendertochance has 5ml of pure malt for over $40 :x
you can almost buy a full bottle at that price, how can they even be serious with these prices

WHen I first got in the game I ordered 5ml of Tom Ford Oud Wood for $35 from perfumecourt.. Never again. I see people make that mistake everyday. Even some of the splitters on Youtube be taxing. 

WHen I first got in the game I ordered 5ml of Tom Ford Oud Wood for $35 from perfumecourt.. Never again. I see people make that mistake everyday. Even some of the splitters on Youtube be taxing. 
Makes no sense to me. Why wouldn't someone make a site and.charge significantly less. They can still make a good profit. Plus they'd probably eventually get more customers due to better prices. I mean think about it, my tv split is $15 for 5ml, that means theyre making $20 profit on each 5ml. So if my calculations are correct, they'd make over $1000 in profit, by selling a whole decanter of it

Last edited:
Forgot to mention you were probably like w t f when you got the package, the 20ml comes in what is actually a 30ml bottle.

I actually do a lot of splits so that didn't surprise me, what did was the packing. I thought it was something expensive when I saw the packing foam.

All I got to say is, you guys got me into the cologne game hard. I started with gucci guilty intense and hollister store cologne lol. Def made me go out and try a bunch of new stuff. Like legit stopped buying sneakers for awhile and was trying to save money, but now most of my cash that would go to sneakers is going to NSJ and his splits lol. Big shout out to him. Now I'm working with DHI, Bond HTTP, SMW, Aventus and TV. Gonna start buying the chill cheap cologne like clique and Chanel and Versace soon once the money looks right.

Anybody mess with bassnotes forum section for splits?
I'm sure theres plenty legit people, however I know a lot of people tend to stay away from basenotes due to a lot of pretentious people on there. Also I personally know someone who got in on a split and his order got cancelled because he said his name was rich, and on his PayPal it said Richard, dead serious

Back
Top Bottom