Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Thanx for the inquiry fellas....100ml gone. You guys are gonna love this stuff. I'm extremely happy with this batch.

Damn was gonna put up my Italian cypress split up but with the Aventus :evil: beast roaming I'll hold off for a few :smh:

View media item 870500Italian Cypress
Eau de Parfum
by TOM FORD Private Blend

The Scoop
There’s a slow-burn quality at the heart of Italian Cypress, like the scent that’s exuded from a sun-warmed grove of cypress trees just as it’s beginning to get dark, the thick green resins in the air matched by the coolness of trees swaying in the breeze. Basil and mint accent its greenness, with a touch of clove’s warming spiciness, while the richness of its ambery base warms its cool greens.

Italian Cypress has an old-school, 1970s sexy feel to it, the silent-but-strong type who would be cast as a leading man of few — but significant — words.

5ml 15.00
10ml 25.00
15ml 36.00
20ml 46.00
30ml 66.00
50ml 105.00

Any questions pm me

Yup, posted it in the thread designated for cologne. Not knocking your opinion though.

Got the sample for free, wore it, and was getting hella compliments. Scooped the whole bottle cause I definitely love it :pimp:

Yup, posted it in the thread designated for cologne. Not knocking your opinion though.

Got the sample for free, wore it, and was getting hella compliments. Scooped the whole bottle cause I definitely love it :pimp:
No problem, More power to you but imo I think it smells good but too synthetic for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom