Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Forbidden Games and Andy Warhol should both be arriving today. I have today off work so I'm waiting. 
laugh.gif

Man me too! The homie LupeeXperience on youtube has been hyping this forever. I consulted him before i threw down money. Got another 50ml coming from Europe along with an Andy Tauer-PHI Une Rose De Kandahar, for anyone interested in Rose based fragrances look that one up. It's all the rage apparently. If i like it, ill grab a 2nd bottle, because its extremely limited.

Been slacking on updating the Google doc, added both Sean John Unforgivable's.

Good new and bad news

Good: Andy Warhol will be here monday. By kilian forbidden games is here and ready to go out.

Bad: I received a bottle of Silver Factory instead of Andy Warhol with the face yesterday. I was pretty disappointed when I opened that box.

Not too off track, because the expected delivery date was monday anyway so they came early. Would've been nice to get them out before the weekend.

Was at Niemans with the lady to get her watch fitted, so I went by the Creed counter. I came back to my girl with some silver mountain water on and now she's thinking about getting me a bottle haha.

Last edited:
Can you fly with the spray bottles used in splits?

Yup, I believe the limit is 3.4 oz for a single bottle.

I'd actually recommended using the split bottles for traveling over your regular cologne bottles because they're obviously under the limit, easy to walk with/pack, and less likely to break.

Last edited:
Yup, I believe the limit is 3.4 oz for a single bottle.

I'd actually recommended using the split bottles for traveling over your regular cologne bottles because they're obviously under the limit, easy to walk with/pack, and less likely to break.

Good look fam.

Back
Top Bottom