Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

How low do I have to go on price to sell the l'homme sport....I'm willing to go there :nerd:
Just seeing this. Damn, you had this in the the stash and I didn't even know! Lmao. I have Parfum Intense and been rocking it all weekend getting nothing but compliments. I'm down for a 50ml of the Sport, why the hell not.

Just seeing this. Damn, you had this in the the stash and I didn't even know! Lmao. I have Parfum Intense and been rocking it all weekend getting nothing but compliments. I'm down for a 50ml of the Sport, why the hell not.
If you'll accept it in 5 10ml bottles :D

I have a 20ml GIT packaged up and ready to fly, also have like 40ml or so left in the decanter. 

Aventus- 10ml left, get it while its in.

Last edited:
Shouts out to Baise for having me smell amazing over this last weekend :smokin
I may be purchasing one or two bottles soon:

View media item 1574466
Copped these last week too. All winter/fall scents so ill just go light on the sprayer for now. I most likely will be letting go of Un Bois Vanille and Chergui. UBV didn't project on me at all and Chergui just isn't my style....I will no longer be blind buying fragrances $50+. Will be letting these go for cheap if anyone is interested. $100 for both shipped within the U.S.

View media item 1574510

After the letdown that is Green Irish Tweed I'm too afraid to cop the Original Santal for fear of Joop comparisons just like I was afraid of the Cool Water banter. I think Cool Water is way less harsh actually.

Baise what's the process on getting in on some of the splits?

Also, anyone like any of the Comme des garçon line. Heard they have some interesting stuff.

How you like Cuir Velours?

I think it smells good. After my initial spray, my first thought was this is an extremely strong and masculine suede fragrance - maybe a bit too strong. I could smell each of the prominent notes (suede, rum and tobacco) without searching for them like they jumped out in front of my face. I was puzzled by this being a unisex fragrance as I couldn't see any of the ladies in my life wearing something like this. However, after about 20 mins the scent got a tad softer and much sweeter. I was started to see why it was classified unisex and I actually started to like it more because it wasn't overwhelming anymore. It was a nice subtly suede/tabacco fragrance w/ some sweetness to add some contrast to the composition.

It didn't project much on my skin after the first few hours, which I didn't mind because to me this it a very sensual scent. But I could smell it throughout my 9 hour work day so I'm impressed that it not only smells of high quality but it performs good as well.

Last edited:
After trying for the first time and reading the reviews of the similarities of GIT and chez bond, IMO I like chez better. 

Byredo SPLITS Pulp and a re-up of Bal d'Afrique will be going up this weekend

be ready to schmell like kings this summer. 
pimp.gif

I can see two situations when cologne on the forehead is needed ,,,, when going to stripclubs or if ur with taller women

Back
Top Bottom