Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I don't think a different Aventus batch will make a major difference.. do a couple sprays to your neck, one to your chest, and a couple to your shirt. Try smelling your shirt several hours later and you might pick up on it.. or ask someone to smell you later in the day 
laugh.gif

It's probably just your nose.

What batch did you have? There's no legit aventus that lasts only 2 hours. I don't care if you have the skin of a rhino. It's either olfactive fatigue or someone tainted the juice. Herod has never been beast in performance department.

What batch did you have? There's no legit aventus that lasts only 2 hours. I don't care if you have the skin of a rhino. It's either olfactive fatigue or someone tainted the juice. Herod has never been beast in performance department.

I get 14 hours or better with Herod fam.

i never try to over spray i work in an office so i dont want to be that guy. imma check the items for sale and if anyone has chanel allure blanche or kiton men get at a dude. 

nevermind the splits are in my mailbox ..be right back :smokin

fucccc i hate when they send new people out to deliver. it says deliver at mailbox but nothing there..the mailboxes are always locked too. gonna call first thing tomorrow :smh:

last time they lost my package too and somehow miraculously appeared a month later ..im tired of this ish and they gonna hear it tomorrow

Last edited:
Anyone interested in Creed Spice and Wood split. I'll buy the bottle from a reputable Basenotes seller (save money for everyone) and ship out the splits. I noticed a couple have the flacon for $500, so let's say it'll come out to $2 per ml and we can do 30ml splits for around $70 (includes atomizer and shipping/supplies). I don't want to get stuck with buying the bottle without commitment from others, so i'll need at least six buyers before moving forward with purchasing the flacon.

Let me know.

I get a good 6-8 hrs from Herod. And I'm fine with that. I'll touch upater on and I'm good until the next day.
As for Aventus, I'll stop smelling it on me after a few hours. I'll get compliments long after I forgot what I'm wearing. The following day, I'll smell it on my clothes. Also, I think it all depends on how many sprays.

I love bringing out the bottles of cold weather colognes :pimp:

Had Back to Black Monday which was a little potent for the office. Dior Homme for today which is perfection imo

sale in the google docs left over designer bottle splits, until supplies are gone. Take 30% off listed prices of all designers. 

Yo what colognes that you have left are both great for winter and great off the office. Would love pure Havane if you have a bottle stashed somewhere

Hahaha yo mane it aint that bad, you just cant be smelling' and spray it on. It's some spray you spray on ya, after you hit the shower after playing that Clarence Carter "Strokin".

Back
Top Bottom