Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm looking to buy V&R Flowerbomb for my mom. What's the cheapest place to grab it online? Looking for the 3.4 fl oz bottle.

Is fragrancenet.com legit? What other websites are trusted? Almost fell for one on Amazon until I read the reviews saying the bottles were fake. Any help is appreciated guys!

I'm looking to buy V&R Flowerbomb for my mom. What's the cheapest place to grab it online? Looking for the 3.4 fl oz bottle.

Is fragrancenet.com legit? What other websites are trusted? Almost fell for one on Amazon until I read the reviews saying the bottles were fake. Any help is appreciated guys!
luckyscent.com

fragrancenet.com

beautyspin.com

all legit too

The drydown of 15x21 smells like Homebrew 01 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

It's fruitier, but man is it heavy on the iso e super. Which isn't a bad thing, but it is when a 4oz Aventus cost $400.

The drydown of 15x21 smells like Homebrew 01 :lol: :smh:

It's fruitier, but man is it heavy on the iso e super. Which isn't a bad thing, but it is when a 4oz Aventus cost $400.
But iso e super cost nothing and you tax it. I mean it literally costs nothing and Aventus is $200 a 4.

Aventus 15x21 short write up

Detectable on the top of my hand for 16-18 hours (gym, shower, multiple hand washes, etc.)

Predominantly fruity pineapple/apple, this is more of a fruity batch than the legendary 11z01, what was detectable at 10+ hrs was just as "fruity" as the initial couple hours, but much more faint.

Projection= BEASTLY

Blend= if this matters to you, 15x21 slacked off in the base/dry down; no vanilla, no oakmoss, no birch tar, no ambergris. 2014,'13,12, '11 batches are much better when wearing for one's self. 

Overall, great, better than 99% of the designer market and a large chunk of the niche market for masculine scents. Performance is still miles ahead of 99% of the market, combined with overall smell, it's still a winner.

Baise and anyone else with opinions, what are your thoughts on the 14k01 batch?

14k01 and 14l01 were pretty much identical.... my personal fav batches from 2014 til now. great performance, heavy on the blackcurrant. i been keepin my eyes half open for a bottle actually, shouldnta ended up killin what i had of it last yr.

14k01 and 14l01 were pretty much identical.... my personal fav batches from 2014 til now. great performance, heavy on the blackcurrant. i been keepin my eyes half open for a bottle actually, shouldnta ended up killin what i had of it last yr.

Ahhh good to hear. When amazon had that deal for a 2 oz for 150 (sold and shipped by amazon), that was the batch I ended up getting

k01 is what my bottle batch is and i just loveee that smokiness and the pineapple that follows...now just saying **** splits/decants and just getting into collecting other batches

Back
Top Bottom