Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

It's not even that bro for real. If you're splitting a bottle just split a ******* bottle. This ain't eBay supposed to be people you're putting on.

So do a split and put us on fam. Go ahead and drop the $500 for the Tom ford and do 10 ml splits to get the price to 20 something each. The effort and money it takes to split is tough bruh Baise is the number one splitter in here and he gives us juice for less than anywhere else. I have ZERO complaints about his pricing. You go to basenotes or eBay or anywhere else you're payin more guarantee it.

It's not about complaining I just don't see the need to make $300 off a bottle beating dudes over the head.

It's not about complaining I just don't see the need to make $300 off a bottle beating dudes over the head.
You really think that's the case? I defer your opinion. You have to take into account the purchase price and shipping of the bottle, supplies, and the intangibles such as time and patience. Tallying all of that up, you can't say anyone is getting "beat across the head." Hell the splitter sometimes probably takes a loss, but that's business. Like Baise said he's shipped frags for free before and he most always throws extra stuff in to loyal folks. You said you've split before right? So you should be able to relate.

Ur missing the point. I have a decanter
He may not have that much.
I'm breaking even.
I'm not making anything.
You might not be making anything but you're not buying your own juice at the price of the 50ml which is the point of a split.

Baise don't trip off him man. All of us in here appreciate what you do. In fact I believe it was you who introduced me to aventus and http which lead to me copping a bottle. Still got my homebrew in deck

I appreciate what he does too but when you see private blends for $100/oz somebody needs to say something. Most of his other splits are more than fair price wise.

Kicking myself for lurking this thread instead of purchasing some splits of warm weather scents for this current trip to Florida.
these last few days have been terrible as far as the humidity. I step outside and it's like my cologne just evaporates off my skin :x

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NT has been on a roll lately

Nah its just ol dude up there.
I'm not just talking about this thread, but the whole forum. The NBA Playoff thread got dudes ready to throw hands on sight :lol:

Don't waste your time on him guys, all he ever does is complain in every thread he goes in
Facts...he does this in the fitness thread as well

No the fitness thread is completely different. All that is really just opinion. I haven't said anything here outside facts of pricing one particular split.

I appreciate what he does too but when you see private blends for $100/oz somebody needs to say something. Most of his other splits are more than fair price wise.

What are you talking about? Go to TF site, Saks, etc and look at the price of private blends.. furthermore, look at the priceof the mini decanters.. How is it you feel comfortable telling me how to price my juice?

What are you talking about? Go to TF site, Saks, etc and look at the price of private blends.. furthermore, look at the priceof the mini decanters.. How is it you feel comfortable telling me how to price my juice?
There's no reason to buy mini decanters for splits. Price how you feel but as a fan of private blends I was disappointed.

And why is that? What is wrong with some of you? The point of a split is to buy into a large quantity so you get it for a cheaper price.

So split it then. Not happy with the prices then split it yourself. Like he said and like I said, he's selling the Tom ford decanters. He's not splitting an 8 oz fam

Back
Top Bottom