Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Probably the most downtime I've had in at least a month in a given day at home. 

There are some of you whose HB01 orders were on back order, those are going out asap.

For anyone else that has PM'd me, running low, or interested. IT"S BACK!

HomeBrew 01

30ml $21

60ml $34

$100ml $46

the honey, tobacco , and vanilla in back to black is ******* wonderful ..the total blend in back to black is simply put together well i love it...havent tried it in warm weather but i think i just might now to see how it projects

the blackberry and oud smell in jubilation xxv is ******* incredible ...it is bottle worthy and on my bucket list for me to get...like someone said earlier you do get some incense type feel from it...but it is def a great put together scent im upset with myself i kept holding off and grabbed a decant now i want the bottle

both are very good cant go wrong with either...but get a decant of both and try them out for yourself

anyone here get a smell of 1 million prive?

I'm tapped, and going forward, price will go up at least $5 unfortunately.

I lost $3-$5 on every order after shipping, which is all good, I owe it to y'all and I wanted folks to get their noses on it, but I can't do that price again in a split.

Got my Sauvage in from Baise. It's funny how I would get Bleu de Chanel more than anything when I would sample it at Macy's. Then I test it out at home and my wife immediately turns to me all pissed off, asking if I'm wearing Aventus, which makes her sick. I realized then that there is some Aventus going on in Sauvage lol

the honey, tobacco , and vanilla in back to black is ******* wonderful ..the total blend in back to black is simply put together well i love it...havent tried it in warm weather but i think i just might now to see how it projects

the blackberry and oud smell in jubilation xxv is ******* incredible ...it is bottle worthy and on my bucket list for me to get...like someone said earlier you do get some incense type feel from it...but it is def a great put together scent im upset with myself i kept holding off and grabbed a decant now i want the bottle

both are very good cant go wrong with either...but get a decant of both and try them out for yourself

anyone here get a smell of 1 million prive?
I swear that Jubilation has a hint of Cocoa Cola smell in it.

Sweet spices with a dab of blackberry and Cola

Got my Sauvage in from Baise. It's funny how I would get Bleu de Chanel more than anything when I would sample it at Macy's. Then I test it out at home and my wife immediately turns to me all pissed off, asking if I'm wearing Aventus, which makes her sick. I realized then that there is some Aventus going on in Sauvage lol

Why is your wife pissed at Aventus? :lol:

I still need to get my nose on that Sauvage. Baise, hit me up with your prices when you get the chance.

Her ex's favorite cologne was definitely Yamventus :smokin
:frown:

Apparently, her uncle would wear something similar when the fam would go for long car rides and it would choke her out. Oooor it could be her ex dude's cologne lol. It's cool tho, I save Aventus for when I go out with the fellas.

I dropped box with all my Colognes.
RIP molocule 01
RIP HTTP

Everything else is OK.
Wonder how long my room will smell like that tho.

Back
Top Bottom