Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Aventus really changed :smh:.

Received a bottle of 17S01 and 17T01 and they are nothing similar to my 12E01 batch in terms of the smokiness and longevity.

Still pretty good though. Might wear them strictly in the summer while using my E01 batch for the cooler months.

I smelled some Givenchy Gentlemen y’day at London Heathrow, I know it’s low brow to most of you cats in here, but for some reason that **** was on point, I don’t know if it is a new one but it was in a all white box and the bottle itself has a white label, give it a spin.

Nothing is low brow in this thread. NT does have an elitist complex in most threads, but I've seen $20 frags discussed here.

Last year we had over a dozen pages talking about a bath and body works fragrance that was discontinued and on clearance for $7.

If it smells good, we discuss it here, one of the reasons it's my favorite thread .

this mancera is beasty lol

The first spray was strong as hell but it starts getting good right after that

pretty sure i'm gonna grab a bottle for the spring/summer days

Nothing is low brow in this thread. NT does have an elitist complex in most threads, but I've seen $20 frags discussed here.

Last year we had over a dozen pages talking about a bath and body works fragrance that was discontinued and on clearance for $7.

If it smells good, we discuss it here, one of the reasons it's my favorite thread .

preciate the rec on vetiver fatal even tho you weren’t talking to me directly

mine came in today and test drove it for the day

goes hard

I was about to cop bal d afrique off fragrancenet to get the 100ml for 150 ish. But I’m seeing 100ml bottles on eBay for even cheaper. Are they fugazzi?

Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme whatcha got new to split?

Man, I haven’t bought a fragrance in over a year. I still got access, I’ll split anything as long as half the bottle sells (nearly impossible in here these days)

Also, 10ml HomeBrew is on amazon prime for the cheapo
If anyone need some, I’ll have the 60ml up on there sooner than later.

Gone.

Attachments

• 20190402_011428.jpg
    20190402_011428.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Ok, lets see about another Mancera. The most talked about from the house. Ive personally never smelt it.

!! Mancera Cedrat Boise Split !!
mancera-cedrat-boise-eau-de-parfum-unisex-120-ml___21.jpg

Bergamot, lemon, blackcurrant, cold spices, fruit basket, aquatic jasmine, patchouli, sandalwood, cedar, leather, moss, white musk, vanilla

SPLIT IS FULL AND CLOSED.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom