Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Are there any xerjoff naxos clones out there? I swear somebody got that on today at work.

Thought i was the only one in here with the exclusive :angry:

I can't remember what came first Naxos or Pure Havane. I'm sure there are others. Hell that person might have had on Naxos too lol.

Are there any xerjoff naxos clones out there? I swear somebody got that on today at work.

Thought i was the only one in here with the exclusive :angry:

What?
Man dat would have messed me up for the rest of the day...
Dat Naxos make me feel like I'm her only one every time...
Wore it on my wedding day!

finally picked up a bottle of baccarat rogue 540..

man....

1580248330390.jpeg
Just ordered a decant of this

What’s the subreddit at least?
My b I didn’t come back for the night but it was on the r/fragranceswap subreddit. Sent the link out to a couple and then logged off. Was able to come up on some PR One Million Prive for $22 shipped

If you use natural deodorant you will stink. Period. You can try to think otherwise but you will. You may not smell it, but others around you will.
But if you are ok with that then proceed.

Unless you are Asian.
Before someone hits the report button, there is a specific Gene in about 2% of the world that causes people not to produce the odor causing bacteria. Its scientifically proven.

Where do you guys get your decants from? Now I see reddit mentioned, and I only know about and use the perfumed court.

Where do you guys get your decants from? Now I see reddit mentioned, and I only know about and use the perfumed court.
Found some local cats via offer up. Bring up niche names during meet up. Got this one military dude who’s a big time gambler and gots scents for days.

Back
Top Bottom