Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Honestly the bottle of http I got from fragnet was horrible or a bad scent. Maybe they reformulated it idk but it gave me no pineapple and smoke codes at all. Can’t even remember what it smelt like but it wasn’t pleasing to my nose

BR 540 has become Aventus, the new clone frag. Quite a few have popped up mimicking the smell. Looks like Zara has just put one out as well.

Last edited:
I never tried that ralph lauren. But bleecker is solid yr round, and shines in spring n fall imo.

I have been getting some inquiries about doing another aventus split after this flacon.

Checked in for pricing and its slightly higher than last time, but still available atm. If anyone is interested in 50ml+ pm me, and we can possibly see about another if necessary. Prices fluctuate on the flacons per shipment...so it might b lower or higher at any given point in time.

Have any of you received cologne as a gift, and the cologne was.......not good, as in it is a cologne you’d never wear or buy for yourself
Before I got into niche houses my wife used to always buy me random designer fragrances that all have the same DNA. So I have like 6 bottles of cologne that all basically smell the same.

But even worse is smelling a scent on a tester strip or even on skin at the mall and loving it, copping a full bottle and then hating it. This has happened to me multiple times. TF Oud Wood, and Parfums De Marley Kalan. I don't even know why I bought the Oud Wood, I can't STAND that scent...and something about Kalan was just....off. Wife initially hated it on my wrist at the mall but I loved it so I bought a bottle. I hated catching whiffs of it while wearing it but when she smelled it on me all she could talk about was how good I smelled. Go figure.

Also I blind bought a bottle of TF Ombre Leather and it's nice but I can hardly ever wear it here in Houston. It never gets cold enough.

That Profumo for like 50 is a good deal.
I just ordered that from fragrancenet and don't want to go through the hassle of canceling, and reordering from Armani directly tho.

IMG_20200803_170054_01.jpg

Mails here. Gotta take care of a few things, and ill b working on this tonight or tomorrow.

Good lookin on the Armani discount, I will take that big bottle of profumo for the 80 n 2day shoprunner shipping

Everythings all bottled up, im out of stickers so no labels guys, sorry. Rather ship em out sooner than to make yall wait over some nonsense. Just gotta box em up and address em

Batch is 20A01N by the way.

Hopefully will get everything in the mail wednesday. Probably wont be able to make it to the post office tomorro cause of work and theres a storm supposed to be here.

The aftermath:

15965049569317033143942607928947.jpg

Back
Top Bottom