Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Bruh, no exaggeration…. This may be the dopest scent I’ve discovered, that I’ve never seen a single person mention in 10+ years.. usually fragrances this good have some type of chatter somewhere on the internet, and the two YouTube reviews call it a masterpiece. This is a masterpiece from top to bottom, from first spray till it’s a whisper after 24 hrs. The blend, balance, scent, sillage is just perfection.

052A56E6-FBAF-4790-A9F0-B4A415405478.png

Bruh, no exaggeration…. This may be the dopest scent I’ve discovered, that I’ve never seen a single person mention in 10+ years.. usually fragrances this good have some type of chatter somewhere on the internet, and the two YouTube reviews call it a masterpiece. This is a masterpiece from top to bottom, from first spray till it’s a whisper after 24 hrs. The blend, balance, scent, sillage is just perfection.

When the split coming? :nerd:

1EF6B7D7-E75A-4DFE-A56D-2C1240CF3F19.jpeg

Basso by sospiro

Blind buy…. Someone says it smells like a five star hotel in dubai. I’ve never been to Dubai but it definitely smells like a five start hotel

hmm I like these accounts of fragrances that smell of luxury shopping experiences but what does it really mean? like leather conditioner? don't get me wrong I believe it but I mean I"m wondering exactly what this means.

Been awhile since I’ve been interested in a split, and you’ve never let me down on blind buys. I’d like to purchase a split if possible.

Been awhile since I’ve been interested in a split, and you’ve never let me down on blind buys. I’d like to purchase a split if possible.

Dis the one fam. I’m just hoping there’s no difference between my sample and incoming bottle. If there’s been no reform, I’m hoarding, and that’s uncharacteristic for me, but the second the hype goons get ahold of this on YouTube, it’s over.

I’ve been chilling on my couch listening to music for two hours, just wafting in a dusty, vanilla, tobacco, and patchouli concoction. Makes no sense how good this smells and performs at the same time.

Dis the one fam. I’m just hoping there’s no difference between my sample and incoming bottle. If there’s been no reform, I’m hoarding, and that’s uncharacteristic for me, but the second the hype goons get ahold of this on YouTube, it’s over.

I’ve been chilling on my couch listening to music for two hours, just wafting in a dusty, vanilla, tobacco, and patchouli concoction. Makes no sense how good this smells and performs at the same time.
Just blind bought the whole bottle off the strength of this alone :lol:

im in too!

Morning mail call.
I’ll post the split this weekend, the second bottle doesn’t arrive until early next week. Looking at $1.25 per ml, plus shipping and supplies.

I haven’t had a bottle of DHI is like 4 years. This one is never leaving, I don’t care if I only wear it once a year until I’m dead. Too many good memories attached to the scent.

91B4BB3D-3562-4135-8D78-1BB3ABEAFFAF.jpeg

Morning mail call.
I’ll post the split this weekend, the second bottle doesn’t arrive until early next week. Looking at $1.25 per ml, plus shipping and supplies.

I haven’t had a bottle of DHI is like 4 years. This one is never leaving, I don’t care if I only wear it once a year until I’m dead. Too many good memories attached to the scent.

91B4BB3D-3562-4135-8D78-1BB3ABEAFFAF.jpeg
What year is that DHI from?

I think I have one from around 2015 that’s getting close to empty but don’t mind copping more of an older batch.

Lettuce no when you’re ready for payments to be sent

Back
Top Bottom