Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

20230122_021603.jpg
How is it

Last edited:
About 3 hours into wearing this now. I'm really enjoying this. Definitely think I'd grab a full bottle. Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme have you smelled anything else from them? I've never even heard of them

I know them for being big on gourmands. Their vanilla fragrances are some of the best, but it’s been years since I’ve tried one. I got three samples on the first bottle order and I’ve yet to try them.

*retires*
Today is the day.
5FF343C7-42B8-4849-B18A-C47E79E924C7.jpeg

Last edited:
*** SPLIT // Comptoir Sud Pacifique Rhum & Tabac ***

10ml $17
20ml $31
30ml $43

“An elegant and powerful fragrance that combines the aromas of brown rum arranged with spices, especially cinnamon and cardamom, with the woody power of tobacco and patchouli leaves. An Eau de Parfum rather masculine by its power and density, a clear nod to Cuban atmospheres of the 60's.”

Top Notes: Lime
Heart Notes: Rum, Cinnamon, Cardamom
Base Notes: Tobacco Leaves, Indonesian Patchouli
Split still open?

Going to gauge interest with this one

LABORATORIO OLFATTIVO VANAGLORIA

People say it’s 1:1 YSL Babycat (same perfumer) created by one of the goats Dominique Ropion. Since Babycat is exclusive to overseas, and people are charging $350+ a bottle, who wants to give this a go? Smoky semi-sweet vanilla is my VIBE

10ml $23

Vanagloria by Laboratorio Olfattivo is a Amber Vanilla fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Vanagloria was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion. Top notes are Saffron and Pineapple; middle notes are Incense, Tonka Bean and Olibanum; base notes are Bourbon Vanilla and Musk.”

0D958AAD-3EF7-411B-AD94-931D50C27FD2.jpeg

People say it’s 1:1 YSL Babycat (same perfumer) created by one of the goats Dominique Ropion. Since Babycat is exclusive to overseas, and people are charging $350+ a bottle, who wants to give this a go? Smoky semi-sweet vanilla is my VIBE

10ml $23

Vanagloria by Laboratorio Olfattivo is a Amber Vanilla fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Vanagloria was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion. Top notes are Saffron and Pineapple; middle notes are Incense, Tonka Bean and Olibanum; base notes are Bourbon Vanilla and Musk.”
**** it, I'm in

10ml $23

Anything Vanilla is a go for me. I’ll take 20ml if you buy it.

Side note: Got my Rhum & Tabac in and wanted to thank you again for all that you do for the splits and this thread in general :pimp:. I’m liking the gourmand scent so far from the initial sprays. I’ll be able to give it a better test this weekend since I’m just running quick errands right now.

10ml $23

I’m in

10ml $23

in for 10

Chanel is pretty particular on where their products end up as far as I know. You probably won't find much of a discount. Ebay probably has some okay deals if you can find a trusted seller
Thanks! Thats the only scent ive been hoping to add for a while. Have aventus cologne, aventus, sauvage and prada lhomme

Back
Top Bottom