Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

IMG_3589.jpeg

This has been my go to and probably most asked and complimented fragrance.
What does this smell like

Recently got in some new stuff after not buying for awhile. Got some Prada Carbon, Burberry Hero, Lafayette Street, and Greenwich Village

--SPLIT -- Louis Vuitton - L'immensite --

1000006704.jpg

$28 per 10ml, $5 total shipping.
Pm me with how much you want, should be shipping toward the end of the week.

also still have some Creed Millesime Imperial from the last one. Add on 10ml for $19

Last edited:
I ran thru a cpl decants b4 grabbin the bottle. I rly like it

I grabbed a 10ml decant from Microperfumes Calabasas that I’ve been going through since last year.

Smells like a dream to me but my sample turns into a skin scent after 30 minutes.

Was thinking of coping off you to compare batches. I actually trust the NT homies more than the most reputable commercial decanters. :lol:

--SPLIT -- Louis Vuitton - L'immensite --

1000006704.jpg

$28 per 10ml, $5 total shipping.
Pm me with how much you want, should be shipping toward the end of the week.

also still have some Creed Millesime Imperial from the last one. Add on 10ml for $19
--UPDATED. ALL FULL---

Bottle came today, if you want any pm me, cpl of spots left. will be shipping saturday morning.

Last edited:
---OPEN SPLIT - ELECTIMUSS IMPERIUM---

1707435804428.png

Top notes are Bergamot and Coriander; middle notes are Jasmine, Lily, Tuberose, Saffron, Neroli and Rose; base notes are Vanilla, Musk, Guaiac Wood, Patchouli, Amber and Agarwood.

$21 per 10ml, $5 total shipping. If you got in on the l'immensite split and want to combine shipping thats fine, youll just have to wait a few extra days.

This one gets compared to aventus meets nishane ani, i havent smelt it yet. Bottle on the way, should be here early next week.

Pm me if you want any.

SPLITS update:

Anyone who got just the LV should have received tracking.
Electimuss should be here tomorrow, will be shipping the rest of everything tues or wed.

Imperium got delivered today, one quick test spray...

First impressions, on initial spray i see the aventus comparisons, after a few mins starts to go in a diff direction., i guess the aventus + ani comparisons are pretty good. So far its real nice.

Anyone waiting, im gonna bottle and package the rest of everything tonight, and should b able to run to the post office tuesday during my downtime.

update: everyone should have received tracking, dropping off tomorrow. If for some reason i missed u, plz pm me

Had these two came in today. Intense Red Tobacco and Tonka Cola, both from Mancera. Intense Red Tobacco in initial spray smells nice, spicy raw fresh cut Tobacco with hints of Intio Parfums Paragon in it. Tonka Cola is a nice alternative to Roja Parfums Creation-E. Creation E moreso for the fall/winter and Tonka Cola for Spring/Summer Nights.

1000007569.jpg

1000007570-jpg.3223555

Attachments

• 1000007570.jpg
    1000007570.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 635
  • 1000007570.jpg
    1000007570.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 1,298
How do you guys apply your fragrances? Seen hella different techniques on YouTube, wondering which ones yall using

I try to keep it as subtle as possible, probably 3-4 sprays. If the cologne is weak I might do 6, usually on the neck and chest. If the cologne is too strong I will apply a couple of sprays on the under shirt.

Back
Top Bottom