Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Exactly. IMO anything over 4 is just obnoxious and asking for too much attention. I do one neck spray so it’s subtle. 2-3 if im going somewhere fancy. No wrist, chest, arms , none of that nonsense 😂

Hey if you’re single and ladies be lovin it and givin up the yambs, dont change it up bro!
Im an old married dude with kids so i cant do it up like I did when i was younger 😂

It depends on the fragrance. Some **** like D&G The One smells amazing but has no longevity. Im good with one spray of something like Eros or invictus type scents since you'll gas out a room quick. The same goes for arab fragrances that are packed with some musty oud. Don't come around me wearing 6 sprays of Red Tobacco, stuff like that is nuclear

💯 percent what dgar said. My latest CD Cologne is super mild, i can go 4-5 if i wanted to and it’s chill. But cant do that w Aventus.
Spray layers of that musty arab ish and you’d be smelling like those dudes selling speakers outside walmart parking lot 😂

Everyone has their own routine that works for them and not all these fragrances react with your body chemistry the same. It's interesting to read thru these responses and see some of these opinions. Personally, the routine changes depending on the weather and fragrance I intend to use, so there's no one set way I apply.

Also been working thru a decant of Guerlain - Tobacco Honey....Def need a bottle of that.

---CREED AVENTUS SPLIT - BATCH F331---

One of the better recent batches, have a flacon coming, can do

10ml $28 plus $5 shipping up to 30ml

50ml in a single bottle for $140 shipped priority

pm me if you want, should be arriving this week sometime.

retail prices keep going up, a 100ml is $495 now. Sheesh

Last edited:
Lafayette Street 3.4oz for $200 at ediscount. Might order if anyone wants to split i know some of my homies probably will as well

PM sent, been reallllllly enjoying the Imperium Electimuss too.

retail prices keep going up, a 100ml is $495 now. Sheesh

PM’d, good sir!

1000007017.jpg

Flacon's here.....

Update: 70 mls left, get it while u can.

Last edited:
One 50ml left from the aventus split. First come first serve, pm me if you want it. Should be shipping em out on friday at latest.

Anyone who paid for and was waiting on anything should have received tracking. If you didnt, please pm me.

Theres still one 50ml aventus left if any1 wants it

Last call on this last 50ml decant of aventus before i get rid of it elsewhere.

Will ship by saturday. Pm me if you want it.

Perseus.. got an email and then seen the usual YouTubers all giving their reviews

Back
Top Bottom