Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Latest haul
20240514_233213.jpg

Those dupes hitting or what?

They definitely hitting!!
20240515_131318.jpg
The Salvo Intense is a clone of Dior Savage EDP. Tested it last night and got about 8-10 hours of performance. This one is near identical to Savage. Especially on the dry down
20240515_131420.jpg
The Hayatti is a Invictus aqua clone. Smells fresh and aquatic. Haven't fully tested it yet, but it seems like it'll get good performance

20240515_131254.jpg

The Fakkar is a pretty goood clone of YSL EDP. It smells a little bit more fruity than YSL. Decent performance, abour 8 hours on my skin

20240515_131449.jpg

the Asad smell a lot like Dior Savage Elixer. But it has a slight oud smell to it (not a bad thing at all). Looks like it'll get decent performance as well.

20240515_131346.jpg

And finally the Qaed AL Fursan. This one is a straight up fresh pineapple and slight amber. Decent performance on this one. I like it as is, but this one you can definitely layer it with something else.

All of these are EDP concentration, so they all will give above average performance.

Good info. Decided to try their Dumont Celerio Oros. Should be here next week. I’ll give a review.

Got the bottle. Beautiful box and presentation.

It’s has a lemon citrus note in the opening. Smell the Aventus and Hachivat DNA in there. The dry down is where there is a creamy note starting to come through. It's a good buy for the price.

Last edited:
Got the bottle. Beautiful box and presentation.

It’s has a lemon citrus note in the opening. Smell the Aventus and Hachivat DNA in there. The dry down is where there is a creamy note starting to come through. It's a goos buy for the price.

Sold! Bout to order this one and Celerio Elysium

I applied 1 spray of Creed Aventus in my bathroom and later my landlord said he could instantly smell it from the driveway :lol:

Here to pose an advice question that’s already been answered a couple years ago.
Back then I asked for the best of the best, with an strong focus on citrus scents.
The best recommendation I received back then was Thomas Kosmala #1. It is pretty much a citrus bomb and still gets compliments. However some rare cases like my mother gets a headache/nausea from prolonged being in range to smell it. Hence the Aventus, which never bothers anyone.

So back to the updated question for advice:
In those past couple years, have there been any new heavy hitters that could challenge and claim Thomas Kosmala #1’s citrus throne? Or perhaps an older challenger that was looked over?

I applied 1 spray of Creed Aventus in my bathroom and later my landlord said he could instantly smell it from the driveway :lol:

Here to pose an advice question that’s already been answered a couple years ago.
Back then I asked for the best of the best, with an strong focus on citrus scents.
The best recommendation I received back then was Thomas Kosmala #1. It is pretty much a citrus bomb and still gets compliments. However some rare cases like my mother gets a headache/nausea from prolonged being in range to smell it. Hence the Aventus, which never bothers anyone.

So back to the updated question for advice:
In those past couple years, have there been any new heavy hitters that could challenge and claim Thomas Kosmala #1’s citrus throne? Or perhaps an older challenger that was looked over?

Bergamot 22 is my personal favorite citrus.

If you're looking for just pure citrus, there's a brand called Atelier Cologne that does a handful of really good, very realistic citrus scents. Clementine California, Orange Sanguine, and a lime one I forget the name of. They pulled out of America a couple years back but they're still available if you look.

Back
Top Bottom