Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Did a lot of research, found the best rates ones, did some walk througs, asked some questions.
nice! the main thing is that you have some peace of mind when you drop her off. i'm usually pretty carefree but when it came to the day care tour, i asked plenty of questions and was comfortable with our choice.
be prepared for her to get sick A LOT though. the first year or so, my son got sick at least once a month. now his immune system is pretty damn tough.

My daughter is starting to become clingy to her mom and now cries when she's being held by someone she doesn't recognize. Crazy.

She can now roll over and is always trying to sit up. 

She's growing up way too fast. =(

First week of daycare over. She did more than fine, other than she just sleeps most of the day there. She still has night and day backwards. I have literally never been so exhausted in my life, like it literally hurts right now to be awake

Im glad im in a situation where i dont have to use day care.
Im able to work part time at my job and work around my wifes schedule.

The cost of daycare :x

$120/week out of respect to my wife's aunt for watching our daughter but since she has already stated she's not gonna watch the new baby too we already know we taking both kids and puttin' em in daycare. Prob gonna end up with 300+/week

Places around me charge 250-300 a week.

I work about an hour away from home...in a orty wealthy area...there costs are almost double that

Dlee .... fam start chasing a chicken around so you can get that catch a toddler speed.

Congrats homey

Dlee .... fam start chasing a chicken around so you can get that catch a toddler speed.
[emoji]128514[/emoji]
when the elevator door opens, we race to the front door, and whoever touches first is the winner. last night i actually had to jog to keep up and was kinda winded when we got home [emoji]128534[/emoji]

Caught up on this thread. 

Y'all are killin it 
nthat.gif

My oldest turns 8 today having an american girl party at dave and busters damn dolls have their own lifestyle complete with a hair dresser in the city 
indifferent.gif
 crazy that I been on NT longer then she was on earth lmao 10 years I think 
nthat.gif

my youngest just turned 8 months 

I always think back to the kanye line now i actually get it.. I could imagine how good he feels now 
"My friend showed me pictures of his kids
And all I could show him was pictures of my cribs
He said his daughter got a brand new report card
And all I got was a brand new sports car

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom