Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

The level of difficulty w/ having more than one child varies by difference in age. My daughter is 7 and my son is 1(21months for you sticklers :lol:) my daughter is pretty independent and is a big help w/ her lil bro. She plays w/ him and reads to him and always wants to share w/ him. My son loves his sister and u can't tell him nothin bout her :lol: Now if you have two young children, it's gon be rough, but as they get older, it gets easier.......I think.

Most definitely. pros and cons to every age, but obviously, the smaller they are, especially if they are still a baby, the more immediate/continuous attention they need. My hardest right now, are my two youngest. Thankfully, like you, they have older siblings (my daughters 5 and my oldest son is 8 yrs old), and the older 2 are GREAT with their younger 2 siblings. Once they reach a certain age, the kids can actually be of help, as opposed to assisting in making things hard. :lol:

I think it depends on the baby. Our first was a horrible eater/sleeper and he was constantly sick, so when we had our second we expected the same but thankfully she was much easier. Now that she's almost 2, she's making up for lost time though... "Terrible 2's" coming early I guess!

I also agree with this. Every kid is different, and in that respect, they vary in terms of difficulty.

You guys think having a second child is hard, try having that second child come with a third. :smh:

But there's beauty in the struggle :lol: :D :pimp:

No question!

I couldn't imagine TWO babies at the same damn time, though!

Regardless, it's all worth it.

Last edited:
:frown:

I literally hate when me and my wife even bicker at each other around ours

I try to dead it real quick

She sometimes feels the need to drop a F bomb on me when the little one is around though...like it helps relieve the stress

frown.gif

I literally hate when me and my wife even bicker at each other around ours

I try to dead it real quick

She sometimes feels the need to drop a F bomb on me when the little one is around though...like it helps relieve the stress

mean.gif
Never appropriate.

That's when you walk out and say I'm willing to talk with you when we can discuss this like adults.

Last edited:
What yall mens plans for easter. Gonna hit like six egg hunts. Small towns in texas be ultra lit dor holidays

Got to see my oldest at his easter event all the little kids lifted my spirits man

Peep that wise dad beard lol
View media item 1964516

Last edited:
Having a family get together for Easter at our house. I am also getting off from certain holidays. No more 4th of July, it's being replaced with Juneteenth. Easter prob won't be celebrated next year. We'll prob keep Christmas and Halloween

Keeping Halloween. We love to dress up as characters. We also like going to comic cons. Keeping Xmas, but we will be giving not receiving. Will still eat big on Thanksgiving, but it will probably just be us and a few friends we consider real family.

Juneteenth :pimp:

Speaking of cons, I'm getting alot of new followers on IG of parents/kids combo's at con's That's the dopest thing to me as I have a photoshoot scheduled for my Boba Fett costume and my daughter as Princess Leia in a few weeks :lol:

Last edited:
Man juneteenth in the outlying amall towns around austin is better than what austin used to do.

Bout to bbq HARD this year

Keeping Halloween. We love to dress up as characters. We also like going to comic cons. Keeping Xmas, but we will be giving not receiving. Will still eat big on Thanksgiving, but it will probably just be us and a few friends we consider real family.

Juneteenth
pimp.gif
Yea, this year we'll have two costumes. we'll be the Adams Family for trick or treating and me and the wife will be The Joker and Harely Quinn with my son being Batman and daughter being Batgirl and the new baby will either be catwoman or the penguin. I'd like to do some giving back this Christmas and Thanksgiving, I know my wife used to do those things with her dad and she appreciates it still
Man juneteenth in the outlying amall towns around austin is better than what austin used to do.

Bout to bbq HARD this year
This will be my first year truly ignoring the 4th and focusing on Juneteenth. I may be the only one excited about it but in due time  they'll feel me

iamdef iamdef
Wife and I are also doing Joker and Harley Quinn :lol: :pimp:

Trying to see how we can pull off Teen Titans as a family for DragoCon.

Last edited:
@iamDEF
Wife and I are also doing Joker and Harley Quinn
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Trying to see how we can pull off Teen Titans as a family for DragoCon.
HAAAAA now I gotta make sure we do it right so y'all don't show us up. I'm spraying my dreads lime green and I'm excited to see how they come out

HAAAAA now I gotta make sure we do it right so y'all don't show us up. I'm spraying my dreads lime green and I'm excited to see how they come out
:wow: Bro thats exactly what we're doing! She has locs too and will spray her tips white and red.

Wth is junettenth.?

Its the day word reach the sputhern states mainly texas that slavery ended.

Its black independence day and its sprrad to other states with large black communities

Slaves didnt have the best speech so june 19th = juneteenth
.... black barbeque day

Like srs you WILL get fed....
Also , set your team mate up for the domino
And dont suck at ANY card game

Kids getting dropped out of will becuase the messed up in spades.

First week of daycare over. She did more than fine, other than she just sleeps most of the day there. She still has night and day backwards. I have literally never been so exhausted in my life, like it literally hurts right now to be awake

First week of daycare over. She did more than fine, other than she just sleeps most of the day there. She still has night and day backwards. I have literally never been so exhausted in my life, like it literally hurts right now to be awake

Damn, I can't imagine dropping my son off at daycare, my dad is retired so he can watch my son. My girl is an on call nurse so her schedule is pretty much open. I work full time m-f so Thank god my dad is available at all times.

Back
Top Bottom