Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Never thought I'd reach the point in my life where I'd look forward to weather-related cancellations of my daughter's games/practices over the weekend(s). :lol:

Bruh, soccer games and practice have a N praying for rain...but then you still have to make those games up.

Only 4 weeks left this season.....

That's why we are going to try and wait until the first one is out of daycare before the 2nd comes.

Mine are 8 and 3 1/2. It works well as the big one will look out for her sister, get her a snack and something to drink and watch out for her while I'm doing things (i.e. walking the dog, pooping, etc)

We wanted them 2 yrs apart, but now that I look at it, I'm glad theyre spaced the way they are. I couldn't imagine paying that double daycare cost all year long (they both do daycare in the summer, and that **** costs around $550 or so per week.)

p4l 
nerd.gif

That's why we are going to try and wait until the first one is out of daycare before the 2nd comes.

my homie has a 4 year old and a new born and he said it's hard AF. He said he should've had them a little closer in age. Cause he said his 4 year old just jams while he's trying to comfort his new born in public.

So today is my Pop's 69th bday and we're gonna surprise him with the news that the wife and I are expecting twins. I'm pretty sure my mom will flip out more tho :lol:

I wish I knew how to embed FB vids on here so I could share her video with you guys :lol:

Man would love to see that vid congrats man :pimp:

Thanks, man.

As predicted, mom dukes flipped out with excitement when we told them. This was also the week where a bunch of religious statues stay at your house for a week, I don't know what that's called, but she immediately ran up to them and started praying and saying her thanks. Made the wife and I cry but man, life is good.

my homie has a 4 year old and a new born and he said it's hard AF. He said he should've had them a little closer in age. Cause he said his 4 year old just jams while he's trying to comfort his new born in public.
I'm a stepdad to a 7 year old with our newborn now, and he's just in his own little world sometimes. We tell him to say hi to the baby, "Hi Elijah" turns to us, "did you know pirates this pirates that pirates something else" 
laugh.gif
. He helps from time to time, but when he gets in his moods it's definitely stressful when dealing with him when we're already on like 2 hour sleep.

Sidenote, my wife got admitted on Tuesday for postpartum endometritis. Talk about hard. Not having any family around, had to beg the supervisor to let our 7 year old stay one night, having to take the baby with me whenever I have to step out to get food or pickup the other from school. We're still going to be here for another few day too. 

Mine just got 3 weeks and it's crazy how distinctive his cry is to me. I'm wondering how I'm going to handle it during the night when I have to go back to work.
It's crazy man, he be good throughout the day as soon as midnight hits he starts yelling outta nowhere, my sleep pattern all messed up [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Mine just got 3 weeks and it's crazy how distinctive his cry is to me. I'm wondering how I'm going to handle it during the night when I have to go back to work.
It's crazy man, he be good throughout the day as soon as midnight hits he starts yelling outta nowhere, my sleep pattern all messed up [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

My kid is 34 weeks old and I still don't sleep right.

Dude wakes up at 7 like clockwork turnt up but wakes up at least 2 times a night too eat.

Back
Top Bottom