Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

:lol: man my lil boy dont cry at all. A few weeks ago he cried all day for 2 days and thats it. Hes teething and he just drools and baby talks. Gotta wake his lil *** up in the mornings too. He usually wakes up talkin if he gets up on his own. Hes only 6 months.

:lol: man my lil boy dont cry at all. A few weeks ago he cried all day for 2 days and thats it. Hes teething and he just drools and baby talks. Gotta wake his lil *** up in the mornings too. He usually wakes up talkin if he gets up on his own. Hes only 6 months.
My little guy is five months and starting to teethe, wakes up crying multiple times in the night for a week now
It's rough, I feel your pain

Well mine doesnt wake up at night never really did. Im blessed. Once hes asleep hes asleep. He is real easy to take care of. But they say babys like this are the worst in the terrible 2's. Ans he alreadyd doesnt stay still. Lil vato tries to crawl non stop but drags his head or goes backwards.

Last edited:
OMG how cute! I miss this age when my daughter was like this... although we're having too much fun ganging up on my wife... hahahah
Thanks man! I'm really just cherishing my time with her at this age. I know for a fact I'm going to miss having her sleep on my chest. 

She's growing up too fast.

Thanks man! I'm really just cherishing my time with her at this age. I know for a fact I'm going to miss having her sleep on my chest. 

She's growing up too fast.

yeh man... cherish it!

I miss when she slept on my chest too... although she's 3 now, when she has trouble sleeping, she asks me to 'dance' her to sleep.

I'll keep doing it as long as she wants me to, but she getting heavy.... LOL!

small rant

when you got the kids all day
people come home and ask

did they eat

no man .... I let them starve

end small rant

I feel like most women sometime are condition for men to be absolutely terrible in taken are of their kids well being when its over 30 minutes

my lady always ask me this..smh

congrats to all the new dads...

fatherhood definitely changed my life and location...
FRom SAN diego TO snowy MiNNesota..smh

we going back to cali though>>

Adorable fozzy

Our dude is army crawling all over now...and tries like hell to stand up
laugh.gif
So fast, huh?!

Back
Top Bottom