Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Man these few days have been great. Minimal sleep but she's such a calm baby. Her cry is so calm its crazy and she's on her schedule all the time. She'll eat, nap and poop. Cries to let us know when it's time and she'll stop once she's set.

Man these few days have been great. Minimal sleep but she's such a calm baby. Her cry is so calm its crazy and she's on her schedule all the time. She'll eat, nap and poop. Cries to let us know when it's time and she'll stop once she's set.

Congrats again, my dude!

Word of advice since you mention minimal sleep, when baby's asleep... YOU sleep. Seriously.

Congrats again, my dude!

Word of advice since you mention minimal sleep, when baby's asleep... YOU sleep. Seriously.

Ya I make sure my girl sleeps at least. We all 3 knocked out the other day and it was great until the baby was up all night. Gotta try and get her go be awake during the day instead of at night.

Ya I make sure my girl sleeps at least. We all 3 knocked out the other day and it was great until the baby was up all night. Gotta try and get her go be awake during the day instead of at night.

That comes with time. Her body will eventually adjust to night/day.

Once my daughter hit 3 months..we stopped feeding her when she woke up in the middle of the night..and would just rock her back to sleep..after a few days of that she started sleeping through the night on her own

Last edited:
My son was the best behave newborn. Didn't even cry when he came out.

My daughter who is gonna be 2 months soon has her witching hour. 1:30am 4:30am.

That comes with time. Her body will eventually adjust to night/day.

Once my daughter hit 3 months..we stopped feeding her when she woke up in the middle of the night..and would just rock her back to sleep..after a few days of that she started sleeping through the night on her own

Ya I hope that comes quick. These 4 and 5 am feeding sucks right now. Glad I'm on leave idk how I'd do at work if I wasn't.

I'm about to go back to work this Monday. Gonna show up on site without giving notice that I'll be back.

I've been off of work since May 2nd lol.

I'm about to go back to work this Monday. Gonna show up on site without giving notice that I'll be back.

I've been off of work since May 2nd lol.

Been off for a week and it feels weird. I usually work saturday nights so being home now is unusual for me but i'm loving it. No stress at all right now. Probably going back July 25.

Been off for a week and it feels weird. I usually work saturday nights so being home now is unusual for me but i'm loving it. No stress at all right now. Probably going back July 25.

I'm on my second kid already. Being back at work is your home away from home.

got the best sleep at work when i went back. feet on the desk, lights out, cap over the eyes [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Princess is away for the summer.

FaceTime her everyday :lol:

Miss her :frown:

We won't even be together to watch

Teen Titan Go! VS PowerPuff girls this week

^^ :lol:

Yo I was just scrolling through my old phone pix and came across a vid of my 6 yr old when she was two. She use to make that same face on your second pic and randomly growling. Called her my red bull kid

Last edited:

I'm on my second kid already. Being back at work is your home away from home.

got the best sleep at work when i went back. feet on the desk, lights out, cap over the eyes [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Man I wish I could nap at work I know I won't be able to since I work at a mental health facility

Back
Top Bottom