Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

nthat.gif

Congrats ...n good luck n hope all is well to everybody in this thread

How much are/was y'all paying monthly for a 2 year old in diapers ? ... BM be asking me for em all the time, just wanna make sure I ain't trippin

Last edited:
Congrats ...n good luck n hope all is well to everybody in this thread

How much are/was y'all paying monthly for a 2 year old in diapers ? ... BM be asking me for em all the time, just wanna make sure I ain't trippin
Time to put lil homie on the toilet bruh. Make a smoothie, Put some Cheerios in the toilet and tell him if he ***** on the "o" he'll get a sip of that liquid crack

My wife and I found out last week that she's pregnant with our first. We've been trying for about 6 months and she completely caught me off guard with the news at 6am. Insane feeling.

My brother and his wife are due about 3 months before us. Really looking forward to them growing up together. My parents were both the only child so we never had actual first cousins.

And congrats to $tatus $ymbol $tatus $ymbol

Last edited:
My wife and I found out last week that she's pregnant with our first. We've been trying for about 6 months and she completely caught me off guard with the news at 6am. Insane feeling.

My brother and his wife are due about 3 months before us. Really looking forward to them growing up together. My parents were both the only child so we never had actual first cousins.

And congrats to $tatus $ymbol $tatus $ymbol

Congrats man its a great feeling hearing the news. My wife is due in December with our first and we been trying for damn near 2.5 years.

@gamble -- I read about your BM issues, but when it comes down to it, it's all about your kid.

Congrats and I hope you'll wade through the BS to be a great dad.
I never thought I'd never have BM issues but here I am today with the most petty issue that blows up into a life changing event. Even when you think you are doing everything right, the other party can still be irrational and emotional. It is a sharp and painful reminder of why I had all but given up on monogamous relationships years ago.

my pops says suck it up and pay the child support. she was never all in and will only cause heartache and headache later if we make up for now. But still that's my daughter man. I'm in tears.
frown.gif

Last edited:
Made it through first day of kindergarten

Some of this kids looked like their larent dont hug them or talk regular to them.

So many sad eyes

Took my daughter (3 months) to get her ears pierced over the weekend.

Figured might as well while she can't touch her ears and she would just cry herself to sleep.

My girls cousin had her daughter do it at the age of 4 and she likes to show them off and kept on touching them
And other kids were touching them and they got infected.

Took my daughter (3 months) to get her ears pierced over the weekend.

Figured might as well while she can't touch her ears and she would just cry herself to sleep.

My girls cousin had her daughter do it at the age of 4 and she likes to show them off and kept on touching them
And other kids were touching them and they got infected.
Did she get her tetanus shots already?  Both my daughters, we waited til after their tetanus shots (6 months) to be safe...  

man.... all my son wanted for school was nike bball shorts, black socks, and nike shirts.. no flannels or nothing :lol:

i cant wait tilll my daughters first day...2 years left. (she has to be 5 to enter pre k)

Anybody from the DMV know or have info on headstart programs in pg or moco county?

Back
Top Bottom