Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Man they tripping with these 70 dollars school picture packages
laugh.gif

Man they tripping with these 70 dollars school picture packages
If you can get enough people, photography (just like childcare) is a gold mine
I got two kids, My son is 2 years 6months, and is picky AF. We used traditional methods to feed him. Now we have to meal prep for him every time we go out because he only likes specific finger foods.

My daughter is 6months we started using this book and I can vouch for it. My daughter loves to eat all kinds of food now.

Baby-Led Weaning:

Amazon product ASIN 161519021X 
I gotta read now??!???!?! *faints*

My 2 year old is a picky eater too but it's like rolling dice even with food she likes. She is 3 for 3 on these last times with pizza. She likes fries too. Imma check this book out tho, all out of reps but thanks man

Here's the plan I laid out to my wife, but she refused to follow it. I'm not sure for your school, but in ours we can put a deposit down on the pics. Bring them home to pick and choose, then return the ones we don't like. The plan was when the pics are at home, just scan them.. Then return them all. Those school portrait folks are making a killing off our little ones.

I'm definitely going to try and do that but I'm pretty sure they're going to slap a watermark on it. I know my wife will totally be on board with it too.

One of my friend that shot for Rolling Stone, told me $1500 is about how much that would cost me.

That's with the hookup :lol:

Don't know about that now

i bet the costume and the props ate most of that $1500. imma just take some pics of my son and post it on NT in a thread titled: please ps my son into this pic of a volcano. it'll be 10 pages of nonsense and then someone will post a good one. take it to walgreens, print, frame and voila! my xmas present for him all for under $15 :lol:

i bet the costume and the props ate most of that $1500. imma just take some pics of my son and post it on NT in a thread titled: please ps my son into this pic of a volcano. it'll be 10 pages of nonsense and then someone will post a good one. take it to walgreens, print, frame and voila! my xmas present for him all for under $15 :lol:

The actually cost is I got with the "hook-up"

$800 for the photographer and equipment
$450/$500 for the studio
$300 for the retouching photo shoot
$100 for the costume rental w/o stylist

This the photographer that would do it

https://www.fernandodecillis.com

I hate it.  My kids will wake up EXTRA early just to find that little bastard, then be grumpy all day cuz they're tired, which leads to bad behavior and I gotta lie to them about the plastic elf watching them and sh*t.  Wife seems excited about it though...

lmaooo,...thats too funny.

when my son is old enough, i will too be doing this..
activities are good for kids..keep em active.

So we have decided to name our son Royce Anthony Padilla.. that's pretty much set, but we still have 5 months left :lol:

Word. That's usually the best way, but maybe I'll work on my PS game, as well :lol:

T-minus 4 days for Luke & Leia though. Cannot wait....

This the photographer that would do it

https://www.fernandodecillis.com
wow! that dude is really, really good! i wish i had that kinda cash to blow :frown:

T-minus 4 days for Luke & Leia though. Cannot wait....
good vibes sent your way man! bless up!

That's dope...If I did this now, my daughter would transformed into either a Bubble Guppie or a monster from Monsters University :lol:
my son was heavy on the monsters university for a few months but his favorite is up now. he still likes to recite lines from the movie. he always says this:
View media item 2247183

Just repped this whole page lol. Always love coming back into this thread and seeing the fellow NT dads (and future dads).

Just took my son to his first Lakers game! He just turned 1 back in Sept. Time flies fellas, enjoy your little ones while you can.

View media item 2245860

Mine turns 1 on 12/15. The year has gone by so fast...

I still haven't gone to a Lakers game and I've been here for 6 years!! :frown: :lol:

Ok bros, wifey and I been talking and we might start to make a sibling for our daughter. :D

I must say man this time last year was the worse year of my life, all due to my wrong doings.

If any advice for new parents / husbands - always put your wife first, always be there for her.

Its hard bros once you put all your time in effort into being a great dad, you forget to be a great husband and its hard to truly balance both of those.

Ok bros, wifey and I been talking and we might start to make a sibling for our daughter. :D

I must say man this time last year was the worse year of my life, all due to my wrong doings.

If any advice for new parents / husbands - always put your wife first, always be there for her.

Its hard bros once you put all your time in effort into being a great dad, you forget to be a great husband and its hard to truly balance both of those.

You're onto something, but I don't think it's exclusive to being a good dad or husband. It comes down to ALL your priorities, including your hobbies, friendships, work, etc. I put my kids at the top, followed by my wife, then the rest of my family, and my business.
Unfortunately this typically means there's no time left for my own hobbies or friendships, but I'm ok with that. As a husband and father you'll get in trouble when you start placing your own priorities ahead of your family, IMHO.

I be trying to school my daughter, all them lil tricks and schemes you be plotting on and trying; I told her, I invented that. Don't even,

I might have to tell her about my past so that she can get her mind right.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom